New album: 2 LQ clips just leaked... real or fake? Answer: FAKE !

I think we will hear a new song in January...

First single official release: Feb

Album: March

I'm basing that on pure speculation...

Edited by humanracin

I suspect this is for Interview (assuming that other recent shoot was for an ad campaign).

So the Album photoshoot with Mert & Marcus is being prepped now with them & Giovanni Bianco & should take place this week then?

How exciting, means the album is finished & will be out by March going by when previous photoshoots took place.

MDNA's took place in December & the album was out by March.

Rebel's Heart's is taking place possibly this week so album out as early February maybe?

Won't happen before March unless it's a surprise release. Trust.

Giovanni may be in NY with Madonna, but that M has nothing to do with her

http://instagram.com/modernarium

Funny, I have a picture of that same "Don't open. Zombies inside" graffiti. I believe it's in the East Village somewhere.

A google search would be more successful in finding out who that person is

Fabio Zambernardi:

Mr. Fabio Zambernardi has been design director for the Miu Miu and Prada brands since November 2002. Responsible for the collection and concept development, he oversees all the strategic tasks that retain the coherence between image and products within the collection. He also supports the brands’ image communication. He started at the company as a collaborator in 1981 and was promoted to shoe design director in 1997, then design fashion coordinator in 1999.

http://www.businessoffashion.com/fabio-zambernardi

Guest CzarnaWisnia

the only differences from the final version are the LUV's and the raps..so it wasn't a very early rough cut :1251:

I know, I was just being really really funny :)

A google search would be more successful in finding out who that person is

Fabio Zambernardi:

Mr. Fabio Zambernardi has been design director for the Miu Miu and Prada brands since November 2002. Responsible for the collection and concept development, he oversees all the strategic tasks that retain the coherence between image and products within the collection. He also supports the brands’ image communication. He started at the company as a collaborator in 1981 and was promoted to shoe design director in 1997, then design fashion coordinator in 1999.

http://www.businessoffashion.com/fabio-zambernardi

More evidence that it's probably for Interview or anything mag.

I don't think it proves anything. The fact that Bianco was busy working on something M related this morning, before the photoshoot, shows this is something bigger than a magazine shoot.

So the "no phone on set" shoot was for Interview magazine and this new shoot is for the single and album cover?

Giovanni posted an M logo and a burning heart on IG could it be related with the artwork of the new album?

Guest Rachelle of London

One of Arianne Phillips' hashtags was #tookustochurch, alongside #iconic etc. So if this referred to the above then there might be a church involved in this mag shoot/album cover?..........which could make sense knowing M?

Took us to church is just a saying. An expression meaning that "you've killed it" "good job" it doesn't mean that you went to church

One of Arianne Phillips' hashtags was #tookustochurch, alongside #iconic etc. So if this referred to the above then there might be a church involved in this mag shoot/album cover?..........which could make sense knowing M?

Could that be a Hozier reference? He has a big song out right now called Take Me To Church.