New album: 2 LQ clips just leaked... real or fake? Answer: FAKE !

Exactly what I was thinking while reading this rubbish thread. Madonna doesn't do ANOTHER anything when it comes to albums. How many times has she said she hates repeating herself? Can't wait to hear her new sound!

sometimes, I just ask myself 'Why?'... ya know what i'm sayin'? :laugh:

Not here for Hard Candy 2.0 (her worst album imo)

But definitely here for Bedtime Stories 2.0 or something as good (its an underrated classic M album)

Not a big RnB fan but if it's dark, electronic and reggae/dub orientated that definitely interests me...

Dahi is part of the West coast collective D.R.U.G.Z. Come behind the beat of "Intro" by Pac Div he discusses the layers, structure, sample clearance and all the other elements involved in creating the beat.

He is really really really cute!!!

"That album is supposed to be coming next year. Hopefully, everybody loves it."

this part was misunderstand

actually original line goes like this:

"That album is supposed to be coming next year, hopefully. Everybody loves it."

So there's still hope it might be surprise released this year?? I'm thirsting for some experimental Madonna

"That album is supposed to be coming next year. Hopefully, everybody loves it."

this part was misunderstand

actually original line goes like this:

"That album is supposed to be coming next year, hopefully. Everybody loves it."

:rotfl:

I came across this Joe Henry interview that was published last July but I don't know if it was discussed before.

Joe also co-wrote ‘Falling Free’ from MDNA (2012), ‘Jump’ from Confessions On A Dance Floor (2006) and ‘Don’t Tell Me’ from Music (2000) for Madonna. Madonna is in the early stages of her next album and Joe has passed on some ideas.

http://www.noise11.com/news/joe-henry-has-never-met-justin-timberlake-20140731

Exactly what I was thinking while reading this rubbish thread. Madonna doesn't do ANOTHER anything when it comes to albums. How many times has she said she hates repeating herself? Can't wait to hear her new sound!

You got it Kim. But some members take everything so seriously and lack a sense of humor and irony. :thumbsup:

MDNA had twice as many producers as Bedtime Stories, in fact.

But looks like this one will outdo even MDNA!

Hmm, I didn't realize that MDNA had more than BTS. I just hope she slays with this new one, 1 or 100 producers...its been far too long since new Madonna music has truly captivated the world.