New album: 2 LQ clips just leaked... real or fake? Answer: FAKE !

GHV3 here we come

:lol:

:rotfl: something like this

1. Hollywood

2. Die Another Day

3. Hung Up - radio edit

4. Sorry - radio edit

5. GMAYL - LMFAO remix

6. TUTR

7. Love Profusion

8. 4 Minutes - Radio edit

9. Jump - Instrumental version

10. Miles Away - Radio Edit

11. Nothing Fails

12. GGW

13. Masterpiece

14. Get Together

15. GI2M

No new tracks. No megamix this time. And all pictures in the booklet will be taken from her Instagram. No AL. It's being punished for the soy latte.

The thread actually made me dream I was in the studio with Diplo listening to the new songs.

"Emergency Light", "Emergence," "Kiss it Better," "Shakedown" among others...lol I woke up all pissed. I was recording the whole thing for you all on my iphone all excited to have a 160gb so I wouldn't run out of space.

I kind of like "Kiss It Better." Sounds like a Madonna title.

Speaking of dreams, my bf, who's not an M fan despite my best efforts, had a dream that Madonna's new single was called "Inspiration." :lol: Then apparently she started performing "Music" and I (in his dream) got really excited, which is weird since that isn't even in my Top 10 list of favorite M songs.

I kind of like "Kiss It Better." Sounds like a Madonna title.

Speaking of dreams, my bf, who's not an M fan despite my best efforts, had a dream that Madonna's new single was called "Inspiration." :lol: Then apparently she started performing "Music" and I (in his dream) got really excited, which is weird since that isn't even in my Top 10 list of favorite M songs.

Ever think that maybe it was HIS fav M sing?! Lol

Mert just landed in NYC according to his instagram

gimme a full schedule and timetable of international and domestic flights where all people Madge might work or has worked are..

Shep Pettibone has landed Milwaukee 9.05 pm..

I'll say it before anyone else does (even if I don't agree with it).....

But what about her legacy?? Perfumes, rappers, skin care, gyms......it's ruining everything she's worked for......oh and I can't forget the young boyfriends and cheeks.....those are going to ruin her legacy too. I mean, who at this point thinks of Madonna making music?? Vogue, LAP, LAV.....all on the verge of being forgotten because of perfume she released two years ago. I know that's the first thing I think of when I hear the name madonna now......perfume.

Huh?