New album: 2 LQ clips just leaked... real or fake? Answer: FAKE !

It should be as good as GMAYL because it was the perfect lead single, if it was a global number one you'd be singing it's praises

No, I wouldn't be singing it's praises if it www number1.....I genuinly don't like the song, Madonna can do better.....it was er weakest lead single, and that's why it didn't do what the majority of her other lead singles did...

Become a worldwide hit.

Guest whatatramp

No, I wouldn't be singing it's praises if it www number1.....I genuinly don't like the song, Madonna can do better.....it was er weakest lead single, and that's why it didn't do what the majority of her other lead singles did...

Become a worldwide hit.

There were many reasons GMAYL didn't reach it's full potential (the decision to give it as an instant download with the album pre-order which somehow made those sales not eligible for one) but I can't be arsed de-railing the thread further getting into it

There were many reasons GMAYL didn't reach it's full potential (the decision to give it as an instant download with the album pre-order which somehow made those sales not eligible for one) but I can't be arsed de-railing the thread further getting into it

I respect your opinion.

However I disagree.

YES GMAYL did lose some "counts" due to chart rules with the way it was intually offered, but for me the song is not in the same league as Hung Up, 4Minutes, Frozen or Music...all killer Madonna-leads, so even if Madonna had rolled out MORE promo after the Bowl, it couldn't resurrect the song from sinking without a trace.

I think GMAYL is one of the rare times in her career ONLY her "fans" bought into.

I respect your opinion.

However I disagree.

YES GMAYL did lose some "counts" due to chart rules with the way it was intually offered, but for me the song is not in the same league as Hung Up, 4Minutes, Frozen or Music...all killer Madonna-leads, so even if Madonna had rolled out MORE promo after the Bowl, it couldn't resurrect the song from sinking without a trace.

I think GMAYL is one of the rare times in her career ONLY her "fans" bought into.

Totally agree!

I love gmayl it's just a catchy song, not really trying to be anything. The chorus is pure madonna

Yes it is! And it truly didn't sound like everything else on the radio at the time (GGW did moreso). I'm not trying to suggest it was this sonically shocking song like Frozen upon its release either.....lol.

We should have a wager on what will be the next "topic" discussed here on the new album thread that has already been done to death. Let's recap on previous discussions that have been discussed non-stop for the past few years but keep cropping up on the new album thread.

Was American Life a good first single

Was MDNA rushed because William Orbit thinks it was and everything he says is always correct

Let's all discuss GMAYL again and again

So what is next ? Any predictions ?

We should have a wager on what will be the next "topic" discussed here on the new album thread that has already been done to death. Let's recap on previous discussions that have been discussed non-stop for the past few years but keep cropping up on the new album thread.

Was MDNA rushed because William Orbit thinks it was and everything he says is always correct

the non traditional promo for MDNA :popcorn2:

I like GMAYL...it's fun and catchy.But....it should have been marketed as a SuperBowl "buzz single" only.A few weeks later,she should have released "I'm addicted" as the official first single from the album.GMAYL should have appeared on the album as a bonus track.

Guest Rachelle of London

You missed Guy Oseary only cares about the money.

The Hard Candy and MDNA eras were the most profitable by far in her entire career. Hundreds of millions of dollars. More than a billion if you include gyms, skin care, clothes etc.. Justin, Timbaland and Minaj made her richer and more powerful than ever. And most importantly, cool with the kids. Especially after the Confessions fiasco damaged her image among kids so much. Thank god for all the old gays who made Hung Up the most successful single of her career.

nickirunczuvw.gif

does madonna needs to be more rich? is this something for new topic? or she should after those two albums search critic legacy? i m just asking...or today is one same shit?

i dont know...

she is rich....she sold as many as possible albums...lets have something serious

The Hard Candy and MDNA eras were the most profitable by far in her entire career. Hundreds of millions of dollars. More than a billion if you include gyms, skin care, clothes etc.. Justin, Timbaland and Minaj made her richer and more powerful than ever. Guy knows.

nickirunczuvw.gif

I'll say it before anyone else does (even if I don't agree with it).....

But what about her legacy?? Perfumes, rappers, skin care, gyms......it's ruining everything she's worked for......oh and I can't forget the young boyfriends and cheeks.....those are going to ruin her legacy too. I mean, who at this point thinks of Madonna making music?? Vogue, LAP, LAV.....all on the verge of being forgotten because of perfume she released two years ago. I know that's the first thing I think of when I hear the name madonna now......perfume.

All I hear and read is great buzz, people want new Madonna music!!!! So let's hope she delivers, who the fuck cares about what haters think!

Day 1 she has been ridiculed! One hit wonder, no talent, slut, whore, you name it, she's been called bad things! Jeepers!