What's your Madonna age?

acko

It's Dec 1992, I'm 34 and fucking hot. I just released Sex a couple months back and the media and public have completely lost it. They won't know what hit them when my movie comes out in a couple months though. They will have no choice but to give it up to me, yes I'm that good in this film. Rebecca Carlson is going to win me my much deserved Oscar.

I`m 41 and so in love! :inlove: Just met this English dude, I just know this guy was meant for me and I was meant for him. He`s this hot new director. With his help I will finally get my Oscar nomination, cause I just signed to play a violin teacher in this super-prestigious big Hollywood production. I just know after all the awards I collected for my last album, I will finally get the artistic recognition as an actress as well.

I`m 41 and so in love! :inlove: Just met this English dude, I just know this guy was meant for me and I was meant for him. He`s this hot new director. With his help I will finally get my Oscar nomination, cause I just signed to play a violin teacher in this super-prestigious big Hollywood production. I just know after all the awards I collected for my last album, I will finally get the artistic recognition as an actress as well.

:rotfl:

I'm 42

I just released my new single Music and it's gone straight to number 1! I'm still so cool and spunky after all these years.

I think US is going to love me forever, I might even challenge them a bit with my new album, see how they take ;-)

oh... i'm pregnat again!

It's Dec 1992, I'm 34 and fucking hot. I just released Sex a couple months back and the media and public have completely lost it. They won't know what hit them when my movie comes out in a couple months though. They will have no choice but to give it up to me, yes I'm that good in this film. Rebecca Carlson is going to win me my much deserved Oscar.

:lol: love it Kurt!!!!

I'm 32 and it's March 1991.

I'm giving LIFE on stage at the Oscars

osc91p.jpg

I am also probably finishing post production for my amazing documentary Truth Or Dare (a.k.a. In Bed With Me). Just did this photoshoot:

van91d.jpg

And enjoying the "success" of my latest single "Rescue Me" which has been released last month and for which I have decided not to make a video cause I'm a bitch.

In two months I will premiere my movie in Cannes and see where it goes from there. I'm itching for releasing a coffee table book, let's see how that turns out.

Hi! It's July 1992, and my current single "This Used to Be My Playground", from my hit film "A League of Their Own" (Geena Davis star billing? Please!) is going to jump to #1 next week on the Billboard Hot 100! I am so excited, even though I have a feeling I will completely ignore the song for the rest of my career!

shimkin_702.jpg

I'm about 6 weeks away from giving birth to my second child. He's due in early September, but the doctors are recommending that I deliver him slightly early, so I'm booked in for a C-Section in late August (just after my 42nd birthday). Guy and I are going strong but no ring yet, so we'll see what happens! The other Guy in my life continues to impress me more and more with each project he oversees at Maverick. Definitely a lot of potential there!!

My latest single, "Music", has just hit the airwaves and people seem to like it, so fingers crossed they'll love the video, which hits MTV in a couple of weeks (I filmed it back in April before I started showing too much). Caresse is already talking about a video for the next single, so with any luck, I'll lose my baby weight as quickly as I did after Lola was born! I've got four singles planned for this album, but Warners are talking about 5 (which is standard for me anyway), so we'll see what happens. They're also making noise about a tour - I've got a few surprise performances planned for later this year, so if they go well, I might think about hitting the road again. It's time, and I've released so much material since I last toured that I'll be able to skip all of my old stuff and just focus on the new material. I'm thinking of starting the tour in Australia. Every album I release there goes to #1, so they deserve it!

I can't post a photo because I'm nearly 8 months pregnant and it's the middle of summer, so it's too hot to go outside and be snapped by the paparazzi!

I am 31 years and 9 months old which means that right now I'm practically in the middle of this

A1MaCNQCEAAIK1P.jpg

tumblr_nce74v9v4n1ryxb20o1_500.jpg

I'm considering getting rid of the ponytail later on during my ICONIC tour, in favour of something like this:

tumblr_ndbagcJyjd1tvjfcso1_500.gif

What do you think?

Shall I keep the ponytail instead?

Not that I give a shit about what you think

Most of the time anyway

:madgemanson:

I'm 44. About to leave my husband Guy and will try to retain my youthful glow by getting my cheeks puffed.

You are 5-6 years ahead of schedule

Get it right

-- I am filming Evita and all dressed up in fabulous Christian Dior Haut Couture, wearing Ferragamo, visiting Buenos Aires and then Budapest. All the press is on me, and soon they will see my best movie ever! Hoping I get and Oscar for it!

-- Are you pregnant ?

But it's not time to discuss this.Let's focus on Evita, please,

-- She won't talk about this !

-- Thank you , Liz !

2919_tn.jpg

Guest whatatramp

And enjoying the "success" of my latest single "Rescue Me" which has been released last month and for which I have decided not to make a video cause I'm a bitch.

Madonna @ 49

Live Nation

Live Earth

1 Billion people saw me give this choir girl her first orgasm on live TV

sophie_500.jpg

Hi! It's July 1992, and my current single "This Used to Be My Playground", from my hit film "A League of Their Own" (Geena Davis star billing? Please!) is going to jump to #1 next week on the Billboard Hot 100! I am so excited, even though I have a feeling I will completely ignore the song for the rest of my career!

:dead::dead:

Guest whatatramp

-- I am filming Evita and all dressed up in fabulous Christian Dior Haut Couture, wearing Ferragamo, visiting Buenos Aires and then Budapest. All the press is on me, and soon they will see my best movie ever! Hoping I get and Oscar for it!

-- Are you pregnant ?

But it's not time to discuss this.Let's focus on Evita, please,

-- She won't talk about this !

-- Thank you , Liz !

:lmao: love this thread

9cyPFQbgCjtd6zr1Rjtno0DWo1_1280.jpg?AWSA

That dorky song I wrote while perving on a hot Puerto Rican dancing on his balcony was released today. I'm sure to get my next Billboard No.1 with this.

1f8635478fbf4c4b6bb568974e1410fe.jpg

"WHAT?! FREDDY! It was released everywhere EXCEPT the US?!"