VH1 new series "Madonna Dearest"

Django

It's so dumb. :americanlife:

And what a waste. I'd love to see that entire 1998 interview uncut as Madonna sat down specifically to share insight into her entire career up to that point. There's even outtakes of her talking about the "Like A Virgin" and "Vogue" video shoots that didn't make the main Behind The Music program. God knows what else she talked about.

Instead we get this shit. Thanks, VH1.

And what a waste. I'd love to see that entire 1998 interview uncut as Madonna sat down specifically to share insight into her entire career up to that point. There's even outtakes of her talking about the "Like A Virgin" and "Vogue" video shoots that didn't make the main Behind The Music program. God knows what else she talked about.

I tried to search the full interview so many times. Now I know that it was never aired completely. What a shame.

+ 1

Great opportunity wasted. I can't stand Nadya either.

I can't believe this interview wasn't completely aired...