Jackie O on M

justinian

How Jackie O was unimpressed when JFK Jr brought Madonna home because singer posed as Marilyn Monroe on Life cover, explosive book claims

• Couple began relationship after her marriage to Sean Penn broke down
  • Kennedy told a friend she was a 'sexual dynamo'
  • Sean Penn reportedly confronted him saying 'you owe me an apology'

By DANIEL MILLER FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 15:55 GMT, 27 October 2014 | UPDATED: 19:44 GMT, 27 October 2014

John F Kennedy Jr had a steamy relationship with Madonna who his mother Jackie Onassis hated because she posed as Marilyn Monroe on the cover of Life magazine, a new book has claimed.

JFK Jr, who was once dubbed the sexiest man alive, reportedly began seeing the Material Girl star in 1988 following the breakdown of her marriage to actor Sean Penn.

In his new book 'The Good Son: JFK Jr. and the Mother He Loved,' author Christopher Andersen tells how Madonna 'went after' JFK Jr, telling friends she believed an affair with him 'would be nothing less than “cosmic"'.

Scroll down for video

1414423524807_wps_1_STORY_n_nEVANDER_HOL
+4

Relationship: John F Kennedy Jr and Madonna, pictured here in 1996, had an affair following the breakdown of her marriage to actor Sean Penn, a new book has claimed

The book also quotes dancer Erika Belle, one of Madonna’s closest friends at the time, who claims JFK Jr was equally keen.

She said: 'You could see it in his eyes that first time they met.

'John was totally in awe.'

JFK Jr and Madonna would reportedly meet at a health club where they shared the same trainer and would occasionally jog around Central Park together in the early morning.

While they managed to keep their relationship secret from the media, JFK Jr was not said to have been shy about introducing the singer to his mother.

The book tells how he brought her to his mother's Central Park flat where she signed the guestbook 'Mrs. Sean Penn', as she was still legally married at the time.

1414424002943_wps_3_Mandatory_Credit_Pho
+4

Disapproving: JFK Jr's mother Jackie Onassis is said to have been unimpressed by Madonna particularly as she had posed as Marilyn Monroe on the cover of Life magazine

Jackie was reportedly unimpressed with the singer partly due to her use of crucifixes and other Catholic images which had been deemed sacrilegious by the Vatican.

But what is said to have upset her most of all was seeing a copy of Life Magazine which featured Madonna on the cover dressed up as Marilyn Monroe - Monroe being one of several women who her husband had famously cheated on her with.

1414424697250_Image_galleryImage_Mandato
+4

Scandal: Monroe was one of several women who JFK famously cheated on Jackie Onassis with

Author Christopher Andersen writes: 'One unwelcome reminder of JFK’s torrid affair with Marilyn — the affair that most troubled Jackie — arrived on her doorstep in the form of another blond bombshell by the name of Madonna.'

Another part of the excerpt published by the New York Daily News, highlights the steamy nature of their alleged affair.

It reads: 'One day while he was staying with Billy Noonan in Hyannis Port, John phoned New York to check his messages.

'On the other end, a woman with a familiar voice was calling from Rome. “Kennedy,” she began, “I’m drunk and when I see you next I’m going to take your ...” The rest was decidedly X-rated, and after John played it for Noonan, his friend asked to hear it again.

'Unable to quite place the voice, Noonan begged John to tell him who it was. “Madonna,” John answered matter-of-factly.

'Noonan was speechless. “You are banging Madonna?” Noonan asked. “How do I not know this until now?”

'So what was it like sleeping with Madonna? “Let me tell you,” Kennedy replied, “she’s a sexual dynamo.”'

The book tells how at the time JFK Jr was still dating steady girlfriend Christina Haag - who Jackie O wanted him to marry - but somehow managed to keep his relationship with Madonna secret from her.

However Madonna's ex husband Sean Penn is said to have confronted JFK Junior over it when they met at a party in Robert De Niro’s honor at the Tribeca Grill.

1414424539384_wps_5_image001_jpg.jpg
+4

Madonna's ex husband Sean Penn is said to have confronted JFK Junior over the relationship when they met at a party in Robert De Niro’s honor at the Tribeca Grill

When JFK junior went to intorduce himself, Mr Penn, reported snarled: 'I know who you are. You owe me an apology.'

According to the book JFK Jr then 'beat a hasty retreat' because he was aware of Penn's reputation for fighting.

JFK Jr is known to have had relationships with a string of women including Sex and the City actor Sarah Jessica Parker, who he is said to have seen at the same time as Madonna.

He died in 1999 in a plane crash along with his wife Carolyn Bessette, and her elder sister Lauren.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2809629/How-Jackie-O-unimpressed-JFK-Jr-brought-Madonna-home-singer-posed-Marilyn-Monroe-Life-cover-explosive-book-claims.html#ixzz3HNRJUFgX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Old (albeit fascinating) news.

Yeah, nothing that hasn't been detailed in numerous M biographies. Interesting that they include the bit about Madonna being a 'sexual dynamo', yet seemingly exclude the fact the Madonna thought HE was a complete dud in the sack.