New album thread: Diplo says first single is done. "Reggae" vibe.

still in studio..

new music soon (2019)

It will still be March 2015 (in my opinion).

I think Madonna and her camp have definetly put a time limit on album as this year!

I can't see it over-lapping into next year.

No way!

Next year is reserved for touring.

Ha I ment March next year.

I still think we are looking at a March release with the first single dropping Jan/Feb.

Studio time or no studio time.

Oh you don't need to explain, I know, (oh believe me I know) that you think the album will be out in 2015 ;)

Guest SecretGarden

Well, the album could be done from Madonna's end but Nas is just adding a rap to one or two of the songs. Either way Nas is great and I'm glad shes working with him.

Also I've kept an open mind regarding Diplo, I've listened to all the videos you guys have posted etc but I just can NOT get into his stuff....his music sounds really cheap. Sorry.

However, as has been stated the album can still be incredible depending on what Madonna brings to the table, its her talent and creativity that drives her music.

Well that's the 64million dollar question.

See STILL in and out of he studio with collaborators finalising the music

YET

DIPLO has CONFIRMED the first single is ready...but the album obviously isn't?

My guess is they've recorded an absolute winner (hung up, music) and it's been put on "ice" whilst she finishes the rest of the album.

But my guess is Hung Up was prepared as the "first single" months before Confessions was "completed"....

So it's not un-likly the first singles been choosen ahead of the album being "finished".

I bet she's not still recording. Isn't it likely that NASis adding a rap to an already completed single like Kanye did on The Beat Goes On or Lil Wayne did on Revolver. These songs are often recorded as is and then the guest artist is added later if they can get who that want.

Well that's the 64million dollar question.

See STILL in and out of he studio with collaborators finalising the music

YET

DIPLO has CONFIRMED the first single is ready...but the album obviously isn't?

My guess is they've recorded an absolute winner (hung up, music) and it's been put on "ice" whilst she finishes the rest of the album.

But my guess is Hung Up was prepared as the "first single" months before Confessions was "completed"....

So it's not un-likly the first singles been choosen ahead of the album being "finished".

Nas is a rapper/song writer but not a producer. Unless they are writing together (which seems late in the process for that to start now) then it seems like she may feature him on a track if he's involved. Briefly reading his bio it doesn't seem like he's ever produced a record before so perhaps it's just a feature.

The DJ Dahi/Blood Diamond tracks may not be in the mixing stages yet or the Toby Gad/S1 songs. Maybe just the Avicii and Di[plo tracks are finished.

It does seem like the album has a huge potential list of features though.

I bet she's not still recording. Isn't it likely that NASis adding a rap to an already completed single like Kanye did on The Beat Goes On or Lil Wayne did on Revolver. These songs are often recorded as is and then the guest artist is added later if they can get who that want.

Some urban influence on the album, smart move I sell it stateside indeed.

Kim, now how did you come to the conclusion that Confessit thinks the album will be out in 2015 :laugh::lol:

I know I know I won't say it again 😈👄❤️✌️

Bring on Madonnas next global number1!!!!

I'm the epic fail for being excited for Madonna's project? You're the dipshit that hasn't shut the fuck up about hating everything since day one and who's on here every hour of every single day like the low-life that you truly are.

Seriously? You only see what your eyes want to see.

Also I've kept an open mind regarding Diplo, I've listened to all the videos you guys have posted etc but I just can NOT get into his stuff....his music sounds really cheap. Sorry.

My thoughts exactly until I listened to his first album he released this month. https://soundcloud.com/diplo/sets/florida-full

MADONNA: Unapologetic Rebel

A 5-disc song cycle

Release date: March 2015

Disc 1: Unapologetic Bitch (genre: reggae)

Disc 2: Rebel Heart (genre: EDM Americana)

Disc 3: The Holy Waters (genre: dubstep/Britpop '00s)

Disc 4: Blood Moons (genre: R&B/hip-hop)

Disc 5: Messianic Complex (genre: orchestral / chamber ballads)