New album thread: Diplo says first single is done. "Reggae" vibe.

All the gold armor is making me wonder if M is planning a Game of Thrones themed video. Remember when she dressed up as Danerysis Targarayen for that Purim party, complete with mini dragons on her shoulders?

reminds me a bit of MJ

Michael-Jackson-History-Tour-Munich-mich

No, I don't think so. MJ looked good in that stage costume IMO (why is it stupid?), but except for the golden colour, I don't really see any similarities to the armour in the IG pic.

I like her with dark hair but I think we've seen the last of that because of her age - even if she is Madonna.

To be honest, I never really understood the point that dark hair would age her, as commonly believed as it is. She looked perf last year with that black Purim wig on. I really think it rather comes down to the hair length, as previously discussed here...Shorter hair might not work anymore, but I don't think she'd look any less great with dark hair. But I do agree that regardless of that, M probably won't ever go back to it anyway...(here's some hoping though she might use a dark wig for one of the show sections on the next tour...)

The golden armor is not for Madonna since Bea Åkerlund is in London.

Are people not allowed to travel?

Do photo/video shoots have to take place right after a photo is posted on Instagram?

Secondly, there's a gold pad lock in M's instagram photo

2s0gz1l.jpg

Like the one Bea posted

1738506_590935681018273_1748804421_n.jpg

Guest Rachelle of London

Don't know how important or valid this is, but drew one of MDNA dancers has just told me via Instagram that M is about ready to go (meaning tour) yeah we all know this but let's hope that means that the new project is sooner rather than later.

I could really do with this album to get me through Christmas and New Years.

Don't know how important or valid this is, but drew one of MDNA dancers has just told me via Instagram that M is about ready to go (meaning tour) yeah we all know this but let's hope that means that the new project is sooner rather than later.

Awesome news!

Let's just hope the promo for this era don't last 2 weeks like MDNA did.

omg !

YAAAAAAAAAAAS