New album thread: Diplo says first single is done. "Reggae" vibe.

We need timelines for Madonna's hair, like RIGHT NOW!

Besides, the hair has a personality itself from 1989 to 1993. Because she wanted to go brunette, then she had to dye it for Dick Tracy, then hat rumour that she was going bald after she dyed it red in 1993, then the short hair for Girlie Show...

No matter what. M is gorgeous anyway!! Probably we will have shorter hair for promo then, longer for the tour, reinvention tour style!

I agree.

But Madonna will avoid short hair now, as it will age her overnight.

That's why she keeps her long locks, it keeps her looking younger.

I think her major reinventions are behind her .

We need timelines for Madonna's hair, like RIGHT NOW!

Besides, the hair has a personality itself from 1989 to 1993. Because she wanted to go brunette, then she had to dye it for Dick Tracy, then hat rumour that she was going bald after she dyed it red in 1993, then the short hair for Girlie Show...

This is just the assignment I've been waiting for. Be on the lookout for a new topic.

Guest Rachelle of London

Short hair will not age her. M has the right attitude to pull it off now more than ever. Could you imagine Demonna 2015 with a pixie cut. Bloody hell it would be flawless!

Lol at people so worried about how a possible hair cut could "age her." Are you guys listening to what you're saying???? Lol

It's not that it would just age her, it's realistic that some woman who are older tend to go for a very short haircut and in my opinion it looks terrible and dramatically ages them. I not opposed to a shorter cut, it would actually be refreshing to see her with a shorter bob. A pixie cut would not be a good idea at all.

Guest Rachelle of London

Most women cut their hair in their 50s anyway. I don't see how just because your hair is short it can make you look old.

Why are you so concerned though? It's just a haircut. She's 56.

It's just a personal opinion, I just don't think it would suit her. I've seen so many woman over the years go for a very short cut and I think it just looks terrible. I just don't want her to look bad that's all.

Most women cut their hair in their 50s anyway. I don't see how just because your hair is short it can make you look old.

Short hair defiently does age you.

Why do you think Madonna hasn't done it for 20years since Bedtime Stories?

Madonna looked older in the True Blue years with severe short hair than she does now with tumbling long locks.

Guest ditaluver

Will all of you just shut up!!

You all know if she cut her hair she would rock that shit! Fuck off already

And if she didn't..... we'll I hope you survive

Short hair defiently does age you.

Why do you think Madonna hasn't done it for 20years since Bedtime Stories?

Madonna looked older in the True Blue years with severe short hair than she does now with tumbling long locks.

Someone in the youtube for the True Blue video said "was she born 30?". :bad:

I'm excited if she cut her hair! It's about time! The usual rules of hair and beauty do not apply to 'women of a certain age' anymore, specifically because Madonna has shown them the way.

When she starts looking like a typical 56 year old, then we can have that discussion. I don't see that happening anytime soon.

oh gosh, are we still going on about her hair? and this comes from a hair FREAK :lmao: for some reason typing about hair on a computer seems so damn boring to me. either the hairstyle works or it doesn't. we'll just see it when she shows it off, I say :p

You'd get Shirley Carter comparisons if she went short. :nocomment:

:lmao:

image.jpg

Seriously though, I don't know why people are worrying. Madonna will look amazing whatever she decides to do with her hair.