New album thread: Diplo says first single is done. "Reggae" vibe.

Guest Rachelle of London

I love her with short hair. Wouldn't it be cute if she had short hair, but in her natural brunette color?

She'd look amazing!

I love her with short hair. Wouldn't it be cute if she had short hair, but in her natural brunette color?

I also love her with short brunette hair! She was totally gorgeous in the Rain & I'll Remember videos.

madonna-ill-remember-video-cap-00451.jpg

13-madonna-rain.jpg

I think I'm lost, but have you already commented the rumour of her collaborating with stromae? And if not what do you think about it?

I think I'm lost, but have you already commented the rumour of her collaborating with stromae? And if not what do you think about it?

Previous page!

You mean like in the Herb Ritts Immaculate Collection polka dot party clown photoshoot?

Madonna was supposed 2 go bald for a role in 'Triumph of the Spirit'. It had nothing 2 do with Snake Eyes.

Hair wise, at the time of Dangerous Game there were tabloid stories of Madonna and the director being at odds

over him making her grow out her roots. But that was 1993.

Now back 2 2014. Over to the studio. :fag:

Madonna was supposed 2 go bald for a role in 'Triumph of the Spirit'. It had nothing 2 do with Snake Eyes.

Hair wise, at the time of Dangerous Game there were tabloid stories of Madonna and the director being at odds

over him making her grow out her roots. But that was 1993.

Now back 2 2014. Over to the studio. :fag:

I c. :thumbsup: I also remember reading that Uli Edel made her cry when he called her haircut "ugly". ;lmao: I didn't like when she went back to blonde at first.

If she goes very short it will age her dramatically. Those images of her with short hair are from 20 years ago, her face is very different since then thanks to fillers etc. I just don't think it would suit her. I want to see her with straight hair though like 2004 and the Bedtime Story interlude :)

No matter what. M is gorgeous anyway!! Probably we will have shorter hair for promo then, longer for the tour, reinvention tour style!

Back to wigs, then.

That haircut looks pretty short. I need to see a real pic of it. I'm excited to see a new look, but that looks a bit... Too short!

This is one of my faves

cos01.jpg

She had the short brown bob for an oh so brief period, Bloodhounds of Broadway and in 1990 when she grew her hair out post-Oh Father. Mattress has her entire hair timeline so maybe he could do his next thread on that. :wow::sassy::D

This is one of my faves

cos01.jpg

She had the short brown bob for an oh so brief period, Bloodhounds of Broadway and in 1990 when she grew her hair out post-Oh Father. Mattress has her entire hair timeline so maybe he could do his next thread on that. :wow::sassy::D

I love this look on her

No matter what. M is gorgeous anyway!! Probably we will have shorter hair for promo then, longer for the tour, reinvention tour style!

I think the hair is more important than the music, don't you agree?