Let it will be

Just watch me burn
Oh let it be
Just let it be
Won't you let it be

Won't you let it be (Just let it be)
Oh let it be (Let it will be)
Just let it be (got to let it be)
Won't you let it be (won't you let it be)
The song that initially had many fans scratching their heads and wondering if maybe there was a typo in the track listing. Well bad grammar be damned - this is a great album track. Though there's a bit of darkness to it, this song is also quite euphoric and uplifting at the same time. Lyrically it seems to be another song where she is singing about the trappings of fame and how fleeting and fickle it can be. The music and her voice combine perfectly to create a sense of abandonment and freedom which may be what the title suggests - just let things happen as they will and make the most of the situations you are in while you have the time to do so. My favorite part has got to be when the music drops out when she sings "Just watch me burn" and then it kicks back in again - gets me every time. Many fans also enjoy the Paper Faces mix of the song which is equally as good if not better than the album version in some eyes:
Favorite lyric: You know it won't last long and all those lights they will turn down
Favorite Vocal Part : Just watch me burn
Favorite Musical Part: When the music kicks back in a after the second "Just watch me burn"
One Word That Sums Up This Song: Abandon
What do you think of this song?

LOVE EVERY VERSION OF THIS SONG

The Mirwais demo

The album version

The Paper Faces remix

Easily in my top 20. My God.

Only thing that's missing is the promo tour version which tops everything else. Fact. Leak please. Someone? Anyone?

One of the best tracks on Confessions!

the tour version is one of my favourite M moments ever. I find the Paper Faces Remix good in theory, but the album vocal is restrained (which works beautifully with Stuart's production), and doesn't gel with the aggression of the new mix. the live version is absolutely flawless and she fucking owns errrrthangg.

FUCK YES!!!!

This song is everything and the Paper Faces Mix tops the already strong album version. I remember playing the remix at one of my friends' store and the people coming in all asked what the name of the song was and by who the artist was, because apparently they loved it so much. It was truly amazing seeing M getting some love from random US citizens, lol.

Guest whatatramp

One of the few great tracks on Confessions, the live version brings it to another level. It really shines between all the shit surrounding it on that album!

@hector !!!!!!!!!!!

I love all three versions of this song...the album version, the Stuart remix and the demo. The performance was one of the highlights during the Confessions Tour for me. Such an energetic performance...she really nailed it and sounded great doing it!