Madonna ‘will appear on The X Factor final’... as long as she approves of line-up!

Crux

I suppose it would be huge promo exposure.... but I HATE these shows (and Simon Cowell) with a passion.

ugh I know. I hate hate HHHHAAATTTE these shows. In fact whenever someone's watching it I have to leave the room or I'll judge everything that's wrong with it. I did give it a try once and noticed how almost all of the contestants who had a bit of personality and character lose it all by the end of the season. I can't stand it. although in some rare occasions for the very talented people who dreamt of making it their job and really succeed because of the show it can be a good thing. (think susan boyle or that guy who had that phone job) I don't want to drag them all over the same line here. but overall.. YUK.

heck, there's even "the voice KIDS" now. :huh:

the singers on xfactor tend to be the wailing type. if they have to sing madonna songs it will be awful as her ballads are way too subtle compared to the kind of hamfisted junk they usually sing. whenever i see madonna songs performed on shows like this it never translates well

she performed on the National Lottery here in the UK so appearing on this piece of shit show would be no bad thing because it would heavily promote the record in the UK which she definitely needs.

As much I hate the X Factor I think the promo would really work for her and she would get high viewing figures.

Like mtzlplk says she needs to reconnect with her British fans.

Also the music business has changed so much and there aren't that many shows were an artist can promote

their new music to a large audience. Its slim pickings out there and the X Factor would guarantee her at least 8-9 million viewers.

Well Andrea (or Andreas, I don't know what he's called, I call him Karby, even my flat mate does and he doesn't know who karby is) Is going to win. They could do a great youll see together. Some songs are workable, he's realy good.

A stray cat comes to visit me each day. I feed him sometimes. I've called him Kirby.

X-Factor would be good for her at this stage of the game in her career. Yes, it's cheesy and awful and everything else - but it would be great promo. BUT ONLY if Guy O and other stupid people in her label get it right - i.e. if there is a new single, then it must be released on iTunes straight after she performs it or something like that to maximise sales.

Can you imagine if they do a Madonna week as well in the run-up? And all the duets and blah blah? It will be cheese-tastic but OH, if it works... The UK Top 40 will be flooded with Madonna songs.. I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE!!

I doubt this is true. It could be but I'm sure every single year the x factor is on there is some rumour in the press about Madonna appearing on it....But then it obviously never happens. But who knows this year it could be true. Also, x factor has been trying to get her on for years, so I doubt they'd have conditions for her like the article states. Apart from the obvious...don't swear, don't get your tits out etc.

X-Factor would be good for her at this stage of the game in her career. Yes, it's cheesy and awful and everything else - but it would be great promo. BUT ONLY if Guy O and other stupid people in her label get it right - i.e. if there is a new single, then it must be released on iTunes straight after she performs it or something like that to maximise sales.

!!

Trouble is, the competition for the Christmas #1 is pretty fierce, so a new Madonna single could get somewhat overshadowed.

As much I hate the X Factor I think the promo would really work for her and she would get high viewing figures.

Like mtzlplk says she needs to reconnect with her British fans.

Also the music business has changed so much and there aren't that many shows were an artist can promote

their new music to a large audience. Its slim pickings out there and the X Factor would guarantee her at least 8-9 million viewers.[/quote

Instead of performing on this tired and cliched piece of shit show full of nobodies ( Dannii being the obvious exception) why does she not just interrupt the Queens Christmas message to the commonwealth nations with a performance of her new single. Now that would be promotion to at least 1/4 of the worlds population! Two queens, one speech, one performance followed by a number 1 single in Great Britania!

Well Andrea (or Andreas, I don't know what he's called, I call him Karby, even my flat mate does and he doesn't know who karby is) Is going to win. They could do a great youll see together. Some songs are workable, he's realy good.

oooh, hahaha.

I don't care what show she performs on, as long as we get to see her perform!

"Instead of performing on this tired and cliched piece of shit show full of nobodies ( Dannii being the obvious exception)"

Glad I'm not the only one that loves Dannii! Must be a Melbourne thing!

A stray cat comes to visit me each day. I feed him sometimes. I've called him Kirby.

:laugh: How Cute. Nightcutter, I think he will be your cat soon. Hope he gets along with Mimicat.

Back to Madonna on the X factor, I also hate these fake, soulless, manipulative shows posing as talent quests but I am hoping Madonna does appear. I just want so see her perform and hear new music. Plus, if the show is dedicated to her, that would be awesome.

simon has been after m for years to be on his shows! he's thirsty

madonna has said she doesnt like the judging aspect of these shows, but she could make it into something more!.

That's X-factor contestant, Rylan. I just did a quick check on YT and he did M's "Hung Up".

:lmao:

Hahahaha! That's hilariously bad!! It's like a gay karaoke night in a provincial town.