Exclusive: Britney Spears' Manager Tells the Story Behind the Infamous Madonna VMA

MerGirl

Exclusive: Britney Spears' Manager Tells the Story Behind the Infamous Madonna VMAs Kiss

britney-spears-madonna-vmas-2003-kiss-bi

Britney Spears and Madonna kiss on stage during a performance at the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards in New York City.

Chris Polk/FilmMagic

In the middle of performing a medley of hits at the 2003 VMA's, Madonnasurprised everyone by kissing Britney Spears onstage. After a quick camera cut to Britney's ex-boyfriend, Justin Timberlake, who looked confused, Madonna then smooched her other performing partner: Christina Aguilera. But it was the Britney-Madonna kiss that made news.

Larry Rudolph, Spears' longtime manager, talks about what happened leading up the infamous buss, and how Madonna thanked him after "that kiss happened and the world exploded." Check out the video below:

(Go to source for video)

According to Rudolph, "Madonna had been very, very, very rigid about the rehearsals. She was telling Britney and I every day, 'Be here tomorrow at 10 o'clock,' he tells Billboard. "She would never address me by name, she would just say, 'You make sure Britney's here tomorrow at 10 o'clock.'" Not wanting to upset one of the biggest stars of all time, Rudolph did his part.

All that rigidity paid off. After the performance, Rudolph ended up in an elevator with Madonna, and it turns out she remembered his name. She "wrapped her arms around my waist and gave me a big kiss on the lips," he remembers. "And she said, 'You see Larry, it was all worth it.'"

After the performance, Rudolph ended up in an elevator with Madonna, and it turns out she remembered his name. She "wrapped her arms around my waist and gave me a big kiss on the lips," he remembers. "And she said, 'You see Larry, it was all worth it.'"

That lucky bitch!

After the performance, Rudolph ended up in an elevator with Madonna, and it turns out she remembered his name. She "wrapped her arms around my waist and gave me a big kiss on the lips," he remembers. "And she said, 'You see Larry, it was all worth it.'"

What a wonderful ending to this dinner party story. I don't believe a single word of it mind. (and it's always in an elevator I've noticed!)

I remember an interview (I think Oprah) where Madonna said it was just a little peck in rehearsals and then Britney surprised her on the night by making it an open tongue affair. Naturally M went with the flow. :sassy:

Backstage

Britney Spears was so excited! It was The MTV Video Music Awards! All the biggest stars of music were here, and she was highly nominated. Even more exciting was that Madonna, her idol, was there, too - and she was outside of her dressing room, now. There was a single guard outside, a large man.

"Hi. I'd like to see Madonna, please," she said, with her most earnest expression

He replied, "And who are you?"

Britney was stunned. "I'm Britney Spears! One of the nominees in tonight’s function."

The man nodded casually and pulled a small radio from his hip. In a low tone, he spoke into it, and Britney heard her name mentioned. After a moment, he returned the radio back to his hip and he opened the door.

"You may go in."

Britney's heart raced as she went into the room, hearing the door close behind her. There she was! Madonna! She was wearing a black lace bra and panties, obviously in the middle of dressing. Britney was speechless - her inspiration, standing no more than five feet away!

"Oh god, “she giggled. "Madonna, you're my idol!"

"Really!" Madonna raised an eyebrow, and looked Britney up and down.

"Oh yes! I remember when I first heard Like a Virgin, I -”

Madonna snapped, "Shut up!"

Shocked, Britney said, "Excuse me?"

"Who the fuck do you think you are, eh? One hit single and you think you can come in here and talk like you're in the same league as me?" She sneered at her.

"Little cunt strutting around, getting a set of implants to stretch your 18-year old tits”

Britney could not believe what she was hearing! All these years of wanting to meet her idol, and to hear her idol talk to her in this manner. Not only was she shocked, she was getting pissed!

"What, what are you talking about? What about your fuckin' tits? Tell me those aren't fake?"

Madonna stepped over to Britney and unsnapped her bra, tossing it off. Her nice, melon-like tits jiggled free, nipples pink. "Here they are, bitch. Grab a handful and tell me they're fake!"

Britney refused to let Madonna intimidate her. She reached out and slapped her palms around Madonna's boobs, squeezing defiantly. Their soft warmness throbbed in her hands. Britney tried to keep an angry look on her face while she touched them. "Well, little bitch?"

"So what? They are fuckin' real! So?"

"Then why are you still squeezing them?"

Britney stopped and started to let them go. However, Madonna reached down and took them, keeping them on her tits. Her hands then went trailing up Britney's hands and arms, until she reached her head. Madonna began pulling her head down.

"C'mon, Britney, suck on them”

Britney's eyes widened. This was the last thing she ever expected - she had never even thought of another woman in that way before! She began to protest, but Madonna said,

"Shhhhh." Her urging of Britney's head was stronger, now, and Britney could not fight her.

Madonna's breasts loomed closer and closer and finally Britney's closed mouth was on a nipple. The young girl was both frightened and excited. She opened her mouth, and accepted the nipple; it was big and semi hard. She began shyly sucking on it, looking up at Madonna for a reaction. The older woman smiled lustfully, her red lips curled up.

"Mmmm that's it. Suck it."

Britney sucked harder, rolling the nipple with her tongue. Then, she had an idea and she bit. Madonna gasped and closed her eyes.

"Ahhh! Yes!!"

She took one of Britney's hands from her tits and pulled it down into her panties.

"Put a finger into me now” she ordered.

Britney felt Madonna's moist, hot pussy beating against her hand, and she obediently slipped a finger between her lips.

“Ahhhh yeah!" Madonna moaned and started jerking her pelvis against Britney's hand.

"Another one! Put ano - uhhhh another in". Britney poked a second finger in, thrusting in and out. Meanwhile, she continued to suck and squeeze Madonna's boob. God, she was getting so hot!

"Uh uh uh Britneyyyyyy " Madonna reached into her panties and guided a third finger into her hole, moaning. Her pussy was so wet; she was dripping onto Britney's hand.

"That's it, baby. Fuck me. Fuck meeee good, uhhh”

Madonna bit her lower lip and finally grunted out in orgasmic fury. "Ahhhhhh!!!" Britney felt a flood over her hand, and decided to go for broke - she thrust a fourth finger into Madonna's cunt, and bit down hard on her nipple.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!" Madonna's eyes were tightly closed as she came, wave after wave shattering her pussy. Her legs weakened and she tumbled back into her chair, panting. Britney stood silently, staring at her hand that was glistening with Madonna's pussy juice. She could not believe what she had done!

Madonna opened her eyes, panting, and saw her reaction. Laughing, she said, "Well, that was nice!

“So now, I think I should reward you"

She pulled down her panties in the chair, and Britney could see her shaved, swollen cunt. Madonna reached into a travel bag next to her chair, and pulled out a big black strap-on dildo with a vibrating knob. She began pulling it onto her crotch, positioning the knob so that it was against her clit. With a final snap and tug, she was satisfied that the cock was in place firmly.

"Now, Britney, my sweet little bitch, take off those clothes so I can see that sweet pussy and those new store-bought boobies”.

Britney thought a moment. After what she had just done, how could she say no? Moreover, her pussy was hot now. She reached down and pulled her tight leather pants off, showing she had no underwear on. Her pussy was fuzzy with blonde curls. Then, she began pulling off her blouse, again revealing no underwear her big, firm tits stood out proudly.

Madonna looked at her.

"Very nice! Now, get over here and suck my cock."

Britney slowly went over and knelt down, staring at the dildo. It was bigger than any cock she had ever seen! She leaned in and opened her mouth wide, taking it in slowly. It was hard in her mouth, but she relaxed her throat muscles and took it inch-by-inch, sucking. She looked up at Madonna with puppy-eyes.

Madonna laughed. "Well, looks like little Britney's done this before!"

Britney slid the cock from her mouth and said with a smile, "How do you think I got my recording contract?"

Madonna laughed. "A girl after my own heart! Now, get on the floor and bend over."

Britney gave the cock a final suck and was about to comply when a thought came with her. It was her chance now to prove she was just as hot a piece of ass as Madonna was! She stood up and hooked her legs over Madonna in the chair, straddling her. She lifted a finger and traced around Madonna's lips.

"I think it's time I gave you a special performance, baby."

She reached down and positioned the dildo at her cunt, and with a groan slipped it in.

"Ohhhhhh."

"Go for it."

Madonna reached and took Britney's tits. They were so firm and so big. Implants or not, they feel incredible! She started pinching Britney's nipples as the young singer started riding her. Britney's hips and pelvis rotated as she took her plastic cock deeper and faster into her tight pussy. She squealed out small peals of pleasure.

"Ohhh ohhh Madonna oh yes mmm"

She quickened her pace, thrusting and gyrating. Madonna felt a stirring in her own pussy. The vibrating knob on the strap-on was moving with Britney's fucking, humming against her clit.

"Britney, oh yes, bitch oh yes”

Madonna reached around and grabbed a handful of Britney's hair, pulling her hard to her. She kissed the young girl fully on the mouth, tongue dancing with hers. Britney reached out weakly, grabbing the back of the chair for support. Her hips began to buck against the cock hungrily, and both of the singers moaned with each thrust. Dewey sweat dotted Britney's face and tits, which were jiggling firmly.

Madonna broke the kiss, and begged, "M - ahhh - make me cum again, Britney”

"Oh yeah get ready ohhhhhhh!!!!!"

Britney screamed out as she pounded her pussy against the dildo. The knob rubbed against Madonna's clit and she moaned out, feeling another orgasm coming.

"Oh shit ohhhhhhhh."

Britney clenched her teeth as she came, grabbing Madonna for support. The two women came, their naked bodies rubbing and squeezing against each other. Once her orgasm passed, Britney collapsed onto Madonna, her sweaty breasts mashed against her idols.

"Ohhhhhh” Britney cooed, "oh fuck I never”.

Madonna smiled, laughing. "The way you took that cock? Bullshit!"

Britney giggled, playing with Madonna's tits.

"No! I meant that I never did that with a woman before!

Madonna raised an eyebrow, looking at her. "And, what did you think?"

"Mmmmm I think I could like this. You still think I'm a little cunt?"

"Of course, but, I think you'll fit into the music business just fine." replied Madonna

http://www.literotica.com/s/backstage-2

According to Rudolph, "Madonna had been very, very, very rigid about the rehearsals. She was telling Britney and I every day, 'Be here tomorrow at 10 o'clock,' he tells Billboard.

To Kaka & Mimi: LEARN.

Guest bluejean

I remember an interview (I think Oprah) where Madonna said it was just a little peck in rehearsals and then Britney surprised her on the night by making it an open tongue affair. Naturally M went with the flow. :sassy:

Oh please. As IF that wasn't Madonna's idea. I love how she plays naive in these little anecdotes of hers :lmao:

And as IF Britney had the idea to do something bold.