Desperately Seeking Susan is out on Blu-Ray today!

Platinum Gold

Can't wait to see this in HD. I've been through this one on every format. A new one each decade!

VHS:

$T2eC16d,%21%29QE9s3HF4sWBS%21W-Imm1w~~6

Laserdisc:

$_57.JPG

DVD:

MV5BMTIzMzA5NjIzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTA2

and now, Blu-Ray:

51PPV2p79WL.jpg

I am deeply offended that they've dropped "The Madonna Movie" from the cover art, and though it looks like they've tried reverting to a look closer to the original art (compared to what was used for the DVD), why can't these companies ever get the fonts right?

Is it that hard to track these elements down or to use graphics from the original posters?

Desperately_Seeking_Susan_movie_poster.j

Anyone know if all of the bonus features from the DVD were ported over to the new Blu-Ray? (assuming so since Mensch mentioned the alternate ending, though I can't seem to find specs online anywhere.)

i got my copy in the mail yesterday ! haven't had time to watch. busy week....work / birthday parties/ etc etc/

gonna make popcorn , grab some ike and mikes, turn the lights out and watch it on my 55 inch Samsung !!!!

I hope there is extras.

:popcorn2:

i got my copy in the mail yesterday ! haven't had time to watch. busy week....work / birthday parties/ etc etc/

gonna make popcorn , grab some ike and mikes, turn the lights out and watch it on my 55 inch Samsung !!!!

I hope there is extras.

:popcorn2:

I loved the audio commentary (Idk if it was on the original did or if it's somehing new) and the alternate ending though I don't think the quality transitioned at all on bluray...still nice to add to my blursy collection of M stuff.