All about the new album. The desperation for news is killing us!

I don't think Adelles album was EVER intended to be out this year....it was just rumours.

I think Madonnas was intended for Q4 but has been pushed back to next year....but I don't think Adelle is working to any deadline other than her own, hence the long wait....Madonna will be working, I'd assume, to a deadline of March 2015....so she can tour next summer.

But why is she delaying? With so many recorded tracks I think it's to give us a stellar double album, otherwise she would have had more than enough material to be ready to release it already.

Guest bluejean

Has it been discussed that Adele's album is not coming until 2015?

I'm sorry, but no one would be calling him a genius. If his songs were not played everywhere, no one would call him anything.

Exactly.

But why is she delaying? With so many recorded tracks I think it's to give us a stellar double album, otherwise she would have had more than enough material to be ready to release it already.

Could have to do with Avicii and those recurrent serious health issues forcing a cut back in non essential projects ? Or, who knows, perhaps new faces are still coming and she is still recording....

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/code/6273842/avicii-health-interview-the-days

Heartbreak City sounds more to be about Brahim than Guy. And the song sounds good too!

She'll release the album when she's good and ready; she wants to drop it at the right time. I'm not complaining.

Obviously the record was never intended for Q4, unless she wasn't planning on including the collaborations. I would imagine she had planned on working with Nicki, Alicia, and (maybe) Miley for awhile.

None of that would have been ready for Q4, unless they really pushed for a December release. I wanted a 2014 release but unless we get a single in November, I think Madonna had planned on 2015 for some time now.

I don't think she recorded for at least a month! I really don't see why it's impossible for a november, december release! She doesn't need 6 months to get ready. She knows what she do, we are talking about madonna. She's not new in this business

I don't think she recorded for at least a month! I really don't see why it's impossible for a november, december release! She doesn't need 6 months to get ready. She knows what she do, we are talking about madonna. She's not new in this business

The rumors about the video would have to be true and it would have to be finished early this month for a release in December.

Lets hope so though. Would be awesome to have new Madonna for the Holidays

Will this Confessit thing ever STOP trolling this section with his 2015 crap that he has repeated since Lord knows when? I'm demanding for a ban if he continues his offensive behaviour.

Crystal for moderator! :elite:

Crystal for moderator! :elite:

It'll never happen. CC doesn't like the MUSIC remixes and that's in direction violation of Madonna Nation's International Protocol. He would have to appear before a tribunal and the paperwork can get messy. His only recourse is to fall on his sword and admit the MUSIC remixes are everything! :smile:

Alicia about the new album:

What was it like working with Madonna on her new album?

It was good. I was in here doing a meeting or something and she was working with Diplo. They were like, “Oh, maybe you can play some piano on this thing.” And I was like, “Alright. I’ll try. If you hate it you can take it off.” It was just like that, casual and cool.

http://www.vibe.com/photo-gallery/interview-alicia-keys-released-pregnant-nude-photo-peace-says-new-album-aggressive?page=2

It'll never happen. CC doesn't like the MUSIC remixes and that's in direction violation of Madonna Nation's International Protocol. He would have to appear before a tribunal and the paperwork can get messy. His only recourse is to fall on his sword and admit the MUSIC remixes are everything! :smile:

The GROOVE ARMADA remix is, well, tolerable at best. :rotfl:

Guest bluejean

Imagine the lyrics. Something like:

I want to slit my wrists

But I'm an unapologetic bitch

So I guess I'll sit in room and cry

Over you