All about the new album. The desperation for news is killing us!

i still have the faith honey, I'm a beliver for 2014!!! Shoot in october, or even done release song this month clip november album end of november for black friday or maximum december!!

i still have the faith honey, I'm a beliver for 2014!!! Shoot in october, or even done release song this month clip november album end of november for black friday or maximum december!!

I hope so! I'm still not convinced we'll get an album before 2015 but it'll be awesome if we get new music sooner than expected :wow:

SSION is just obsessed with Madonna, he posted pictures of her all the time. I saw him live last year and mixed Keep It Together (Blonde Ambition Version) with one of hit own tracks - it was pretty brilliant. He also directed one of Kylie's Sexercize video - it's not great, it's quite funny when kylie says "shit" but other than that it's waste of time.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4VPCprF3K1k

Guest bluejean

Oh I thought they meant he directed the music video of Sexercise?

Looking at that he's definitely not working with Madonna.

Would be curious to hear this Keep It Together mashup.

SSION is just obsessed with Madonna, he posted pictures of her all the time. I saw him live last year and mixed Keep It Together (Blonde Ambition Version) with one of hit own tracks - it was pretty brilliant. He also directed one of Kylie's Sexercize video - it's not great, it's quite funny when kylie says "shit" but other than that it's waste of time.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4VPCprF3K1k

Plus if he indeed directed a video for M, I'm sure she would have started following him on IG by now.

Would be curious to hear this Keep It Together mashup.

Here you go :)

I hope so! I'm still not convinced we'll get an album before 2015 but it'll be awesome if we get new music sooner than expected :wow:

I would love this to be true BUT the album is STILL a "work in progress" and Madonna has never started in the "creative"/promo material before music is finished.....I think 2014 is now dedicated to finishing the music.

Then 2015 it's ALL happening.

New single(s) I think they'll be 2 ahead of the album drop.

The album/tour announcment.

The tour.

Timescale I can see the first single Febuary (leaving January to work on setting up Promo and the music video shoot)

Second single AND album released in March along with a tour announcment.....then the tour kicks off in May.

I don't think we will get an OFFCIAL annoucmnet of the album until Christmas.

no. first single is polished and done, said Diplo. album dont need to be out if she is going to promote new single this two moths before she release the album in december or early next year.

i hope we ll get strong first maxi single promo everywhere (live, video) and then with album second single

no. first single is polished and done, said Diplo. album dont need to be out if she is going to promote new single this two moths before she release the album in december or early next year.

i hope we ll get strong first maxi single promo everywhere (live, video) and then with album second single

The next 2months will be dedicated to finishing off the album....not promoting anything from it!

Everything will happen next year now, even of Diplo said the first single "is ready to go" the rest of the album isn't.

At BEST Madonna will shoot the first video in December.....but thats only if everything else is finished.

10643782_766090526781821_162428193_n.jpg

While it makes sense to take all this with a grain of salt, this makes sense as a screenshot for the video for Rebel Heart based one what we know about the song (if I'm remembering correctly). A glitchy, deconstructural amalgam of things from M's career would be really exciting