All about the new album. The desperation for news is killing us!

Guest ditaluver

I don't think so. Does your vagina light up when someone plows into it?

mine does!!!!

deninos in staten island has excellent pizza. its the only decent thing to come out of that place

I found my costume for this year! how exciting

costume_zps94d5c7ce.jpg

I've been planning this for the last 3 days. I want a blow up man. You all think im weird anyway but I do. Not for sex but to sit watching telly with me and to take to bed. You can design your own but they can get expensive, I don't want to spend £1,000 and my dog pops him the next day. There are £50 ones but they look stupid. The cheap ones look like someones drawn their face on. I want a rugby player. My flat mate has said ive lost the plot. I don't think so! I can name him, give him a personality, buy him clothes. Im serious.

Can I rattle my Madonnanation can? Ill set up a paypal account. Or ill end up with a minger.

Guest Rachelle of London

I don't think so. Does your vagina light up when someone plows into it?

Well for something called a flesh LIGHT the name is kind of deceiving. Vaginas are glow in the dark of course they light up

They really should have ones that light up.

I'm seriously beginning to feel that no doubt the album and or single will be a suprise or unconditional release at this point in this game of no concrete news.

I'm ready for anything. Excitement builds regardless. :)

Well for something called a flesh LIGHT the name is kind of deceiving. Vaginas are glow in the dark of course they light up

They really should have ones that light up.

:ohmy:

DM is teasing something..

By9lLbFCEAAAH9W.png

#Madonna "I've been swimming in the ocean, till I'm almost drowned"

This makes no grammatical sense!

IKR?

What does YannBouch have to do to be accepted?

What does he have to say?

What does he have to do to be respected?

How does he have to play?

What does YannBouch have to look like to feel he's equal?

Where does he have to go?

What club does he have to join to prove he's worthy?

Who does he have to know?

I'm telling you brothers, sisters

Why can't we learn to challenge the system

Without living in pain?

Brothers, sisters,

Why can't we learn to accept that we're different

Before it's too late?

girlie-girlie-282-1000-1000-jpg.jpeg

What was that dancer's name? God, he was so hot. I'm pretty sure I jerked off to that Girlie Show tape a bunch of times when I was a kid.

You really NOT into cocks? I need me some evidence! :lol::D

iG4jTajmmRLqs.gif

I think Jake Johnson is really sexy. Drinking Buddies is a good movie.

What was that dancer's name? God, he was so hot. I'm pretty sure I jerked off to that Girlie Show tape a bunch of times when I was a kid.

He was called Lucas.

He was in Birdcage in the "Martha Graham/Fosse/Madonna" Robin Williams clip - the "Try more gum" part.

He went on to work with Gerri Halliwell.

Ah yes, Luca Tommassini! :inlove:

This is him recently:

luca-tommassini-586x517.jpg

STILL HOT.

And apparently he accused Lady Gaga of ripping off his choreography or something? There were a few articles on it when I googled him, but they're all in Italian.

It was Luca! I remember cause M yells at him when he comes out late during TGS encore of "everybody"

He was called Lucas.

He was in Birdcage in the "Martha Graham/Fosse/Madonna" Robin Williams clip - the "Try more gum" part.

He went on to work with Gerri Halliwell.

in my language pizza and pica are pronounce in same way. one means food and another vagina.

anyway.

no news.

I wanted to write same thing :)

the minute a guy discloses on this forum he's straight, the break str8 police is here.

go take a wank or abuse a flesh light or something

There's a statistic somewhere (I'm sorry, I can't find it online, but I know it exists, I saw it once) stating that 99% of straight guys on Madonnation turn gay in the next two years.

Omg I had little Caesars in the states. The pizza was gorgeous

LIttle Caesars isn't near as good as it used to be. Next time you're in America, try Jet's. It's so good.

There's a statistic somewhere (I'm sorry, I can't find it online, but I know it exists, I saw it once) stating that 99% of straight guys on Madonnation turn gay in the next two years.

I'm here since 1 month so. I have 23 months left!!!

It was Luca! I remember cause M yells at him when he comes out late during TGS encore of "everybody"

I really feel stupid haha I always thought she said : "look out" !!

Luca, that makes sense!!