Theory: MDNA is this decade's DWT, therefore next tour will be like Reinvention

Apples388

She's clever enough not to do a GH show as part of this current LN deal, so that the big bucks can still come rolling in later down the line..When that $$$ Billion dollar payday offer of an official 'Greatest Hits Tour' comes a'knockin when she's 60 or so, nostalgia, or even "career status" (as what? the fallen Queen of Pop? The Queen title will stay with her till she carks it and beyond!) will play very little part in it I imagine.

:clap:

Never looked it at like that. I just want a fucking GH tour. :rotfl:

She's clever enough not to do a GH show as part of this current LN deal, so that the big bucks can still come rolling in later down the line..When that $$$ Billion dollar payday offer of an official 'Greatest Hits Tour' comes a'knockin when she's 60 or so, nostalgia, or even "career status" (as what? the fallen Queen of Pop? The Queen title will stay with her till she carks it and beyond!) will play very little part in it I imagine.

Preach it baby.

lol IF Her (Madonna) career status flops to the level of (lazy caca) the WANNABE FALLEN AND CAN'T GET UP TOUCAN...IMHO ;-.)

By that I'm referring to Lady broken hip fat ass fugnasty flop toucan!!! ;-.)

lol IF Her (Madonna) career status flops to the level of (lazy caca) the WANNABE FALLEN AND CAN'T GET UP TOUCAN...IMHO ;-.)

By that I'm referring to Lady broken hip fat ass fugnasty flop toucan!!! ;-.)

:madgemanson:

Madonna Tour 1983

Virgin Tour 1985

True Blue Tour 1986

Who's That Girl Tour 1987

Spotlight Tour 1988

Keep it Together Tour 1989

Blond Ambition Tour 1990

Immaculate Tour 1991

Girlie Show Tour 1993

Sanctuary Tour 1995

Rainbow High Evita Tour 1997

Veronica Electronica Tour 1999

Drowned World Tour 2001

Re-Invention Tour 2004

Confessions Tour 2006

Sticky and Sweet Tour 2008

Celebration Tour 2010

MDNA Tour 2012

^ I guess because RIT only had five AL songs performed live, not including the Hollywood remix during one intermission. Many of the RIT hits were also not remixed so differently from the originals as opposed to how several of the older hits on S & S almost sounded like different songs.

People knew which songs she was going to sing on RIT. Every day on the Newspapes there was a Pink page with the name of a song and a question Mark.

S&S was fun and had HIts. I want another S&S.

• 1 month later...

Tour after tour, people want to hear M's classics since she's seen as a legend. But if the album really has 19 songs on it, places for old song will be considerably reduce.. She needs to do a 25 songs tour including 4-5 interludes. The best idea would be to performs 10 to 13 new songs (some of them as interludes) and the rest oldest classics (7 to 10)

^ It will be interesting to see how many new songs will be performed or placed in interludes if there are actually nineteen different songs for RH. I'm hoping RH will be more popular with the fans and public, so people are not complaining about the setlist if there are predominantly new tracks showcased. I"m also pretty sure M will always throw him some old reliable favorites.

The deluxe edition of MDNA has 16 songs while the initial setlist of MDNA Tour had 8 live performances + Best Friend interlude from MDNA so it's almost a sure thing several songs won't be performed live. She can't actually sing Illuminati or Bitch I'm Madonna live anyway, they are either for interludes or samples. She can always do medleys or snippets like Erotica in Candy Shop, this also helps having more hits in the setlist. At this stage of her career half of her setlist has to be among the usual Holiday, Into The Groove, La Isla Bonita, Like A Prayer, Vogue, Frozen, Ray Of Light, Music, Don't Tell Me, Hung Up etc... Oh and the average live performance number for her on tour is actually 19 and I don't see that changed, especially since on MDNA Tour she even notably cut back with the dancing and heavy choreographies.

especially since on MDNA Tour she even notably cut back with the dancing and heavy choreographies.

If that's not the dumbest thing I've ever heard. The MDNA Tour was literally a return to a show primarily based on more structured choreographed performances -

GGW

Revolver

GB

HU

EY

GMAYL

OYH

VOGUE (HELLO...?)

Erotic CS

HN

IA

Celebration

....and when she wasn't doing choreography, she was throwing her damn body around like it was Blond Ambition all over again.

You must be blind.

Guest Rachelle of London

If that's not the dumbest thing I've ever heard. The MDNA Tour was literally a return to a show primarily based on more structured choreographed performances -

GGW

Revolver

GB

HU

EY

GMAYL

OYH

VOGUE (HELLO...?)

Erotic CS

HN

IA

Celebration

....and when she wasn't doing choreography, she was throwing her damn body around like it was Blond Ambition all over again.

You must be blind.

Wasnt even worth answering VM!

Lets just all agree M sat there on the floorin the sukhasana pose for 2 hours.