New album thread - 12-disc "song cycle" opus rumour gains momentum

ryan

Two seperate albums can be likely possible but come on people! She's the mother of promotion. We know nothing about that. And no matter what we all gonne say, she'll do what she wants!! Just sit back and enjoy. Stop trying to be a manager, thank you

How about fuck no.

I'm here for every song she's managed to come up with on a double album. Or just one album.

Idc what the packaging or cover is, I just want the music. And I want a lot of it. Shame on anyone for saying they don't want all the songs just because of this "filler" concept.

Well...too bad you're such a greedy bitch. I want quality music, and not two albums with half of them b-side material.

An album needs to be cohesive and not a clusterfuck of songs thrown together to be a good album. I think a 12-15 track album is enough. Everything else is just messy and overkill. :queenbitch:

We all know some tracks are better hidden in the vaults. (There's still a chance that they might leak at some point in the future anyway)

I agree...the more songs,the better! On MDNA,I love "Best Friend" and "Beautiful Killer",and I think the other two bonus tracks were decent.I have no problem with getting a massive amount of new Madonna tunes to enjoy :) Bring it on! I want a 40-track double album!!

I love them too! I think they should've made the regular edition...instead of GMAYL and Superstar. (Just my personal opinion)

I mean, imagine if the bonus tracks would've been GMAYL, Superstar, B-day Songs and I Fucked Up. Don't you think it would've been much better to just remove them from the album in the first place? These four songs in particular are incredibly immature and embarassing. People have been mocking M for songs like that and I think it's just better to leave the shit tracks where they belong.

Oh and just by the way...Don't get too excited for something that was purely assumed and not confirmed or even hinted in any way. It will keep you from being disappointed in the end.

messy is what we're going for honeys, promotion should be like a cum shot, all over!

OMG. :chuckle:

In that case I'd say make it a visual album but release a new video every week. (Instead of just dropping the all at once...what a dumb idea! :lmao: )

Edited by JimmyJimmy

Guest eroticerotic

double album would be a minimum of 16 songs.

I'm sure she can do 8 of them live, plus 17 oldies on a tour to satisfy all, at the minimum. it can work.

honestly, if this isn't a double release id be shocked only because madonna is very cost effective. she's not going to discard 30 plus songs/studio time/producer fees/etc.

im not sure why people are focused on the pillows over the actual facts found about m's Rebel Heart sessions lol. its not far fetched guys!!! whether it happens or not.

Well...too bad you're such a greedy bitch. I want quality music, and not two albums with half of them b-side material.

An album needs to be cohesive and not a clusterfuck of songs thrown together to be a good album. I think a 12-15 track album is enough. Everything else is just messy and overkill. :queenbitch:

We all know some tracks are better hidden in the vaults. (There's still a chance that they might leak at some point in the future anyway)

I love them too! I think they should've made the regular edition...instead of GMAYL and Superstar. (Just my personal opinion)

I mean, imagine if the bonus tracks would've been GMAYL, Superstar, B-day Songs and I Fucked Up. Don't you think it would've been much better to just remove them from the album in the first place? These four songs in particular are incredibly immature and embarassing. People have been mocking M for songs like that and I think it's just better to leave the shit tracks where they belong.

Oh and just by the way...Don't get too excited for something that was purely assumed and not confirmed or even hinted in any way. It will keep you from being disappointed in the end.

In that case I'd say make it a visual album but release a new video every week. (Instead of just dropping the all at once...what a dumb idea! :lmao: )

Agreed! :lmao:

We need more new info from official sources like Diplo or someone else, i mean why almost all the producers are talking about the new album and she doesn't? Not even an interview with Billboard or Popjustice or i don't know, i'm tired of all the teasing on IG.

So, how do you know that half of the songs will be b sides, fillers or thrown together ? Maybe Madonna has recorded some wonderful and diverse music that could be on 2 albums. Maybe there is only one album. Who knows but I am looking forward to whatever she releases. Plus, with so many fans continually bleating about what kind of music that THEY want, 2 albums should please everyone.

Guest SecretGarden

1. Why can't a double album be quality music? If anyone can pull it off, it's Madonna. Nothing on her studio albums proper is "b-side material"

2. Shortness doesn't equal cohesive and a double album DOESNT in any way mean it can't also be cohesive.

3. I Fucked Up, Superstar, Bday Song and Give Me are all essential parts of MDNA, if you don't enjoy them then don't listen to them. Just like if you feel songs from the new album(s) are gonna be filler - then it's simple, don't listen to those either.

4. Incredibly immature? Some of Madonna's best songs have been 'immature' e.g Into The Groove, Vogue, Holiday, Boderline etc. immature doesn't equal 'bad'.

I can't fathom your way of thinking, just skip the tracks if you don't like them. Others may like them, and hell, they wouldn't be on the album if Madonna didn't enjoy them and I trust that she can make better creative decisions than any of us here. Why do you care if people mock Madonna for it?.

We need more new info from official sources like Diplo or someone else, i mean why almost all the producers are talking about the new album and she doesn't? Not even an interview with Billboard or Popjustice or i don't know, i'm tired of all the teasing on IG.

I'm with ya on this!

What's with the big secret? We already know music is coming.

Just give us a date so we can go nuts!!! :)

dumb idea! this whole thread is dumb! lol but oh so enjoyable (hence the cum shot reference)

all i know is what i dont want: same ole same ole promotion *yawn* but at the end of the day madonna will do what she wants and none of u bitches can change that.

i m sorry but can anyone tell me where and on which madonna album she put fillers???

i cant remember non of them. even i dont like some songs i dont consider them as fillers.

on the last album we had as a bonus tracks GMAYL remix and BS that someone can say they are fillers but they were not on main album.

just give me example

ROL

M

AL

COADF

HC

MDNA

WHERE>>>>????

Guest bluejean

Well if the album is going to be a work of art then including every song she's recorded is not a good idea.

Sorry but no one has ever gone into the studio and created endless masterpiece after masterpiece. If she included everything there would be filler. By all means she should release outtakes but if she wants to get a good response then she needs to release only the best tracks to start with on a proper quality album.

Why not release the bonus tracks for free online or something? Or force them onto peoples iTunes :lol:

..if she recorded 40 songs then 20 of them must be good...

if she puts double album she would make many people happy and many of them will actually buy phisical copy which is not common nowdays....also she could present new madonna in one part...serious one and still be a dancing queen on the another. critique will like also bunch of songs as fans...and rules? she never fllowed rules...

btw i m a big fan of unrealised tracks also if we get 10track studio album + many unrealised songs

Well if the album is going to be a work of art then including every song she's recorded is not a good idea.

Sorry but no one has ever gone into the studio and created endless masterpiece after masterpiece. If she included everything there would be filler. By all means she should release outtakes but if she wants to get a good response then she needs to release only the best tracks to start with on a proper quality album.

Why not release the bonus tracks for free online or something? Or force them onto peoples iTunes :lol:

Thank you!

Someone better lock this thread fast because I seriously can't handle the delusion. As if Madonna would ever include every song she recorded for the album. She is a perfectionist! She'll only include something she's 100% positive about and that she thinks is good enough to make the cut. Remember that she didn't even put Liquid Love on Music because it gave her the wrong tingles...

Someone dropped the whole double-album idea in here and suddenly everyone jumped to conclusions. You thirsty bitches need to calm your already soaking wet pussies, lay back and stop getting excited from something that was literally just someone's idea and not even hinted at or confirmed at any point.

This is the way rumours get spread and it's fucking annoying and confusing for everyone, including the people that come here for some actual info.

Edited by JimmyJimmy

I agree I don't care if I get filler or not. A lot of people dislike the bonus tracks on MDNA but I personally love them. It's all personal taste at the end of the day. The more M songs the better.

I agree. The more the better.

Thank you!

Someone better lock this thread fast because I seriously can't handle the delusion. As if Madonna would ever include every song she recorded for the album. She is a perfectionist! She'll only include something she's 100% positive about and that she thinks is good enough to make the cut. Remember that she didn't even put Liquid Love on Music because it gave her the wrong tingles...

Someone dropped the whole double-album idea in here and suddenly everyone jumped to conclusions. You thirsty bitches need to calm your already soaking wet pussies, lay back and stop getting excited from something that was literally just someone's idea and not even hinted at or confirmed at any point.

This is the way rumours get spread and it's fucking annoying and confusing for everyone, including the people that come here for some actual info.

Don't be so aggressive. People have been wondering if there is a double album, not confirming it. Considering some of the stuff going on in these threads since they began, this is no big issue.

Don't be so aggressive. People have been wondering if there is a double album, not confirming it. Considering some of the stuff going on in these threads since they began, this is no big issue.

I'm not being aggressive, hun.

Never said they confirmed it (How could they). I said they were jumping to conclusions based on an instagram picture of two pillows :lmao:Two fucking PILLOWS! :rip:

Everyone is extremely annoyed by this thread (and it's predecessors), it's not a secret and it's mainly because people make up stuff or, as I've stated before jump to vague conclusions and then go completely off-topic because they're bored and impatient. Most of the times these people are the ones that get way too excited and once the album is released end up being extremely disappointed and start bringing all their negativity in here. That's why I'm telling them to just calm down, lower their expectations and wait till we get some REAL information.

Edited by JimmyJimmy

I'm not being aggressive, hun.

Never said they confirmed it (How could they). I said they were jumping to conclusions based on an instagram picture of two pillows :lmao:Two fucking PILLOWS! :rip:

Everyone is extremely annoyed by this thread (and it's predecessors), it's not a secret and it's mainly because people make up stuff or, as I've stated before jump to vague conclusions and then go completely off-topic because they're bored and impatient. Most of the times these people are the ones that get way too excited and once the album is released end up being extremely disappointed and start bringing all their negativity in here. That's why I'm telling them to just calm down, lower their expectations and wait till we get some REAL information.

Why don't you understand that most of us are joking because we are just waiting until real news are here? Maybe you should stick to Madonna.com and press F5 each minute until some official info comes.