New album thread - 12-disc "song cycle" opus rumour gains momentum

ryan

If it's indeed a double album, she'll do a track like Xtina's F.U.S.S. = F.U.G. (Fuck U Gaga) :lol:

Can we stop mentioning MDNA in this thread already? We have a new album coming up. It's time to move on from the last one.

Despite the fact that she's done lots of demos for each album she's done, it is strange that she'd consciously do over 40 songs (per reports) for 1 disc. Especially since she's so frugal with studio time and her money. I'm on board for a 2-disc set! Or at least a healthy bonus disc of songs.

I hope she announces the release of the lead single. Am i the only one who wants a 1 disc album but tight and coherent?

Was Masterpiece release to radio in other parts of the world months before the release of MDNA?

Madonna: Double Album

March 2015

Title: "Double Penetration"

Part 1: Rebel Heart

Part 2: Unapologetic Bitch

Lead single: October 2014 "The Clit Song" feat Miley, Katey, Ariana, Debbie & Cher

Guest eroticerotic

I don't know how we get "double album" out of a couple of pillows?

LMAO

no , it is because she's worked with so many producers and this is the first I've heard of madonna working on so many tracks too. also the polarizing themes of the Rebel (Unapologetic, Sex, Illuminati, Holy Water) and the Heart (Joan of Arc, Rebel Heart, Living For Love, Messiah). Just seems to makes sense it's not a far fetch concept actually!

And if this does not come out until March....I mean...she can record 100 more :p

Edited by eroticerotic

"Rebel" out in Nov, just in time for Christmas rush. Single in Oct.

"Heart" in the spring when tix for the tour go on sale (bundle deal like MDNA). Maybe the second or third single from the "Rebel Heart" album can come from this second disc prior to its release.

I was ok with waiting til Spring, but OMG all these rumors and hints, I NEED something sooner!! And it FEELS like we will get something before 2015.

whoever understand contracts with live nation can he explane me one thing....

if she puts out double album is it counted as one or two albums for contract?

couse it seems very logical if she needs to deliver two studio albums she ll put double album out and finish with that

and she ll have two legs of tour like with S&S in next two years (Australia+Asia....Europe, NA and LA or whatever) and she is done with contract?

am i imagining or this is possible?

if not...i m just happy about thought she ll give us double album...people will buy it if it is rich and nice package...

REBEL+HEART sounds good

some dance, some fun, some country folky sounds, some choir, some statement songs...all promissing

we ll get tick tocks and rap, and whispers and melodies

i m happy

can i cry now?

Was Masterpiece release to radio in other parts of the world months before the release of MDNA?

Officially, "Masterpiece" was sent to radio stations only in the UK, and only after MDNA was released.

She will still have one more album to release under her contract.

I don't think its a double album, she is just spending as much time in the studio as she did with many of her other albums "perfecting" the track listening.

I think we will get a special edition of the new new album.

I don't think is a double album too, by reading the fansite reviews it seems that many demos are at least passable or forgettable. She might be selecting la creme de la creme and give us a fantastic album !! Of course we will have a deluxe edition, I just hope it won't be a different jacket, like the last one, cause it spoils the visual unity of the product. That's my humble opinion!

Well MDNA deluxe version was very long, so I wouldn't mind or be surprised if it was a double...however I can imagine that it won't take us long to moaning she picks the wrong songs as singles, then when tour starts that she plays too many new songs, but not the ones we want

Well MDNA deluxe version was very long, so I wouldn't mind or be surprised if it was a double...however I can imagine that it won't take us long to moaning she picks the wrong songs as singles, then when tour starts that she plays too many new songs, but not the ones we want

exactly