New album thread - 12-disc "song cycle" opus rumour gains momentum

ryan

This thread BLEW UP overnight LOL

Double album could be cool, will wait for official news before I get too over excited.

But if she has enough tracks for a double and we aren't getting the album until at least March 2015...

How about she starts releasing singles soon?

There must be a lot of strong material for loads of singles on a double album?

It could very well be that Rebel Heart is mostly consisted of the 11 demos she worked on with Team Avicii and Unaplogetic Bitch is mostly Diplo and friends plus Natalia

Only question is where do the Toby Gad songs end up?

Of course she's probably just being a tease lol

Sorry, but I think the album is called rebel heart...and the single unapolegetic bitch. And that's it.

I don't see that as a reference to a double album at all.

curious why she would reference 2 sides 2 every story! on her Instagram.

I've been reading on other forums that Iggy Azalea is doing a colab on Madonn's new album.

And she tweeted about the Sticky and Sweet tour being so bad ass.

https://mobile.twitter.com/IGGYAZALEA/status/514517465162735616?p=v

I don't see that as a reference to a double album at all.

Neither do I.

Single album or double, idc, unless we get double the remixes then hell yeah double album.

This is going to be fucking amazing. Everyone working on the album seems so excited and happy with the outcome, and judging by all the pictures that have been uploaded by Madonna and everyone else, it seems like they not only bonded, but are having a blast, which will reflect in the music.

Madonna is pushing 60 and has already conquered the world. Everyone take a chill pill and just let her have fun! And enjoy this moment because let's face it, she's not going to be around for much longer. She seems so happy and into this project and I'm fucking happy for her! Vogue, Music, Ray of Light (maybe), Hung Up, Celebration, and others are all songs without a serious message that are just about having fun and they're all some of her greatest songs ever.

Also, the first time Madonna did the Ghetto Fabulous was with Music and it was fucking amazing! Stop doubting the queen just because last album she got a little distracted!

Fantastic post

I'm assuming it means MDNA is "mature" Madonna? I don't really see it that way. But I just skipped through both on YouTube and ended up spending way more time watching MDNA. It's superior on so many levels. It's just epic. S&S was... neat.