David Fincher "Madonna is very crafty"

justinian

Guest eroticerotic

I have always thought Madonna's blinking and looking up at the roof was a sign of her being nervous. It sounds crazy to suggest Madonna is nervous, but often she looks terrified and has admitted to shaking with nerves.

it is a sign of being terrified/nervous. I do it a lot too :p i get like that when I'm put into a situation i don't feel I'm "in control" of or if i don't feel i look my best but have to be social.

it is a sign of being terrified/nervous. I do it a lot too :p i get like that when I'm put into a situation i don't feel I'm "in control" of or if i don't feel i look my best but have to be social.

Yes, have always felt that and know people who do the same thing. Madonna is such an intriguing person. She is such a fearless brave performer and person but yet often comes across as nervous, terrified and insecure on some occasions. Even her brother commented on how she would shake in interviews through nerves etc. Makes her very endearing really.

I also think it is sweet how she finds it difficult to accept compliments and either hurries a quick thank-you or changes the subject. That is also a form of being nervous. My Aunt always did this and when we asked her why she become so embarrassed when people complimented her ( she was beautiful and dressed like a fashion model ) she said she felt unworthy of the praise. Just my observation on watching Madonna interviews over the years. Also, when she is confident with the person interviewing her such as Molly Meldrum, Kurt Loder, Rosie, Ellen etc, she is much more relaxed. I like the differences and nuances of her personality.