I think because we never really know how her studio process were before today so... We presume a lot. M is the marketing queen also don't forget. She really know how to hype an album and it's the best hype since Confession IMO. I was not a fan before confession and I really start to heard about Madonna because everybody talked about her back then!

I really can wait!! Everyday there's still a lite hope that we get a info, snippet! Even a leak :/ haha I will buy every possible stuff anyway sooo haha

I don't remember the days when we didn't know one was coming. But I do remember having absolutely no idea how it would sound. I for one haven't found it too bad waiting for this album. At least she doesn't do a Gaga and tell fans all about the album and then make them wait years to hear it!

Uhm, touch wood. The albums not out yet...

It's like waiting for food, my mouth starts to drool! :kiss2::kiss2:

Same here. And with all these photos, rumors and tidbits it makes it so hard! Ahhh...the anticipation of it all. I want to be completely surprised and awe-inspired like with ROL.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait either.....feels like torture.

I just hope we get some dance & ballads with beautiful harmonies.

Not the noisy electro crap that is everywhere now.

• 4 weeks later...

I just remembered that I had a dream that I heard a sampler of the new album. I haven't had a Madonna music dream in a very long time. The songs were really forward-thinking, edgy, and not what we expected - a cross between "Secret Garden" and "Paradise (Not for Me)." I tried to listen to it a second time but it was removed!

• 2 weeks later...