New album thread: Madonna thug gangsta rap album

True but I feel that Avicci is very one trip pony....

He's very young and isn't "risky" at all, it's all very samey euro dance, Diplo is a far more exciting prospect for Madonna right now....and I think he would "push" her, were as Avicii would just give her what at wants.

But lyrically, everything that she has shared is really introspective and quality.....and the insane elements of what Diolo has spoken about are all very exciting prospects for this album!

It's gonna be such a long 6months!!!!!!

Why do people have to be risky to make great music ? Plus, you talk about Madonna as if she was an idiot or lazy, needed to be pushed etc. Anyway, looking forward to hearing all of her new music - with all of the people she has worked with.

I've got three words for certain slut bags casting their dark cloud over these threads.

Get a life.

:tigger: you're back!

Ok, nothing in that snippet, but they are back on at 8.

Amazing thanks titty. Whose show are they on? Did anyone watch the Alicia Keys programme?

I wonder if M will continue working this week if everyone has flown away round the world?

They didn't even ask anything about the new M album!!!

Their record together by Jack U was played three times..it's the shows 'hottest record in the world'. It's fucking amazing, officially excited about what Diplo has in store for the Madonna album

Guest Rachelle of London

oh wow can we replay or hear this interview again? anyone have a link to the radio channel? thanks :)

It will probably be on bbc I player later on.

Why do people have to be risky to make great music ? Plus, you talk about Madonna as if she was an idiot or lazy, needed to be pushed etc. Anyway, looking forward to hearing all of her new music - with all of the people she has worked with.

I never said Madonna is lazy or "needs" to be pushed but Madonna herself has admitted she wants to work with people that go against the grain.....and that's when she makes the best music!

That's were MDNA fell down, GMAYL was the complete opposit to "risk".....and Madona is a natural collaborator.....and yes, I do think she needs the "right" people to bring the best out in her.

It's not a criticism, it's a fact.

Guest Rachelle of London

Literally about 90 secs of Madonna talk.

So they finished the first single last week. About 5 or 6 of his songs will be on her album. He didn't really wanna work with her but she was eager to work with him and Switch. He didn't expect much but is happy with the results. Madonna is a hard worker but very opinionated

That's all I got hahaha

So basically they finished the single last week!

:tigger:

So he's kinda confirmed that the lead single is one of his

And 5 or 6 songs of his will be on the album!!! Yay!!!! We need a thread title update!!!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Literally about 90 secs of Madonna talk.

So they finished the first single last week. About 5 or 6 of his songs will be on her album. He didn't really wanna work with her but she was eager to work with him and Switch. He didn't expect much but is happy with the results. Madonna is a hard worker but very opinionated

That's all I got hahaha

They finished the first single last week?

That means there is a lot of hope we WILL get the first single before Christmas.....

Guest Rachelle of London

That was exciting, will have to listen again on playback as I missed some of what he said.

The line was awful. I'm gonna have to listen again. I had to plug in headphones for more clarity.

It's not a criticism, it's a fact.

No. No, it's not

I wonder which of his friends told him she's difficult to work with beforehand.

I doubt anyone told him that. It's just him being...him. Good that he's changed his original moronic opinion on her though.

Guest Rachelle of London

Well when Zane brought up Madonna he said "we will wait for her to announce something but can you give us more infor about the Madonna project" which leads me to think something's coming soon. It's like Radio 1 were warned

No. No, it's not

I doubt anyone told him that. It's just him being...him. Good that he's changed his original moronic opinion on her though.

yeah a lot of people think she's a bitch or have all kinds of opinions about her. its just how it goes in the industry. don't most non-fans think she's a bitch and difficult to interview as well? thats the perception of her.

btw im so excited its probably gonna be a diplo produced first single.. I like me some Avicii but Im all for M to show her experimental side again.

Here here!

I welcome the experimental Madonna again!

I think an official announcement will be made next week by Madonnas camp.