New album thread: Madonna thug gangsta rap album

If she were smart she would drop it in January. Let's face it album sales are pretty much shit all year round aside from X-mas period and the odd holiday. No artist is selling multi platinum, no one will be selling platinum shortly. Might as well go for the number 1 album chart and stay there for a month because of no competition! She makes her money from touring anyhow. Who cares she will sell 200,000 instead of 400,000 at least she would be 1 for 5 weeks which would upset a lot of other singing whores.

I like this idea! January is such a boring month because it seems like nothing interesting gets released and everyone is depressed with having to go back to work after a long holiday and it's cold, snowy, dark and generally depressing. So why not have a Madonna record to liven things up. As you said she could get a higher charting position for longer. And who cares if she sells somewhat less, because she doesn't make money from selling records anyway.

Guest Rachelle of London

I think she should rap and sing with a Jamaican accent. I can't wait for the meltdowns!

Oh lord! Please M don't do that to my country :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

I doubt the album will be that reggae or dancehall orientated. Diplo is perfect at finding the medium between mainstream and the dancehall vibe. If anything there will probably be dancehall remixes.

is the original with janet?

Yes, Michael's picture is from that Scream video he did with Janet. I'm not a MJ or Janet fan but I liked that song.

I still think there has to be something MJ related on the new album. Not sure what though. Maybe she sampled one of his songs? Would it be hard to get permission to do that?

Diplo can perfectly says that the single is called unapologetic puta.. But he didnt.. This man maybe thinks no one knows about the song... Any way.. The single will drop this year.

SECond single with the album. ANDDD please who can tell to Madonna Jacko hated her? PLEASE? STOP

How about you stop.