New album: the Queen wants this album finished! Some fans still acting VERY dumb!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

ew, I haven't noticed it on my iTunes yet. I'll have to do a little clean up.

Can you imagine 500 M people being sent Unapolgetic Bitch hehe. I think it's best to get people interested in something rather than shove it down their iTunes account.

Thank god Guy Oseary used this Apple free download thing on U2 and not Madonna, there's a backlash growing fast....he made a huge mistake.

Everyone Is Mad at Apple for Forcing Them to Download a U2 Album

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/09/everyone-mad-at-apple-for-u2-stunt.html

worst marketing strategy, imo

I was using hyperbole. And you cannot compare that to what she's doing these days.

I won't even bother debating whether AL was a flop or not. It was a huge commercial disappointment. That better?

giphy.gif

Artistic merits aside, AL was a flop. We can all live with that.

Funny-Diving-Fail-Animated-Gif.gif

BTW you are not force to download the album, there's a setting in the music/ipod section where you can choose to show all music, if you do so, you will be able to see everything you bought on itunes since the beginning on your music app, even if it's not on your iphone anymore. You can only listened to it online with a wifi or internet connection or press the cloud button to put it again on your music list. But you have the choice not to!

If your not activate the "show all music" option In that case you wont see u2 album on your ipod and won't be able to download it!

and you have the option to listen to the album and not having it on your ipod! if you don't press the cloud button, it wont be on your ipod for real, only streaming! If you pass by itunes on your computer, you have to go on the itunes store and purchase the album like anybody else but the difference it's that it's free!! There's not "obligation" at all!

BTW you are not force to download the album, there's a setting in the music/ipod section where you can choose to show all music, if you do so, you will be able to see everything you bought on itunes since the beginning on your music app, even if it's not on your iphone anymore. You can only listened to it online with a wifi or internet connection or press the cloud button to put it again on your music list. But you have the choice not to!

If your not activate the "show all music" option In that case you wont see u2 album on your ipod and won't be able to download it!

and you have the option to listen to the album and not having it on your ipod! if you don't press the cloud button, it wont be on your ipod for real, only streaming! If you pass by itunes on your computer, you have to go on the itunes store and purchase the album like anybody else but the difference it's that it's free!! There's not "obligation" at all!

true

You know Madonna is just eating up diplo's stuff... this is so not my cup of tea, but I'll wait to hear what he does for her. I have a feeling it's going to be this stuttery kind of music.... this is why I am more looking forward to other stuff on the album, but again, I'll wait and hear.

I never paid attention to this one really because clearly it's not madonna's voice but the lyrics tho!

could be an early demo of Devil prays? In the chorus we can hear: Got the devil in my bed tonight....

https://soundcloud.com/thepopleaks/madonna-tonight-hq-full-demo[/quote

I think this is real, but who knows if it will be included in the end?

I called it the second I heard about it. I've seen the word "force-feed" like 25 times in the reviews for the album. I'm sure Guy pitched it to M, but the album wasn't ready AND she was like "Free? Oh, heeeeeell naw."

I called it the second I heard about it. I've seen the word "force-feed" like 25 times in the reviews for the album. I'm sure Guy pitched it to M, but the album wasn't ready AND she was like "Free? Oh, heeeeeell naw."

LOL, so true, for once money may have helped Madonna. Thank GOD she did not do this. Don't piss off the tech crowd - Madonna and Guy don't always get the tech generation, so here's hoping they learn from this.

Could you guys imagine? The front side of the album with the word Rebel, I picture an image of Madonna in the same vain as the motorcycle smoking pic. Flip it over to the back which reads Heart and another photo, I'm not sure what kind/style/look.

I'm into this idea and your concept is very cool, BUT I would rather have a short album filled with great songs than a double album with filler. Unless it's like Beyonce's I Am...Sasha Fierce, which wasn't very long, just split up. Not that I think that really worked very well...

Well how do you know this?? Will this "leak" piss off Madonna?

no, just because madonnateam will be behind this leak.

it's strange because the album direction has totaly changed on the last 2 week. At first the plan was release unapologetic bitch (which had been chosen at the lead single since the begginig) on the beggining of september. As you can see these plans failed and now they want leak the track on november and announce a release 2 weeks after.

I don't remember right now but Drowned/Rama talked about a song from Madonna's new album with reggae influence:

This is a new song produced by Diplo feat Kiesza(great by the way):

https://soundcloud.com/jacku/take-u-there-ft-kiesza-live-8-9-14

This could be a hint of what's coming!

Oh god how disturbing. She needs to do stuff that gays and people at weddings like dancing to - like Hung Up, Express Yourself, Vogue - not semi urban clap trap. Love her but young straight people are not going to dance to Madonna trying to be cool.

no, just because madonnateam will be behind this leak.

it's strange because the album direction has totaly changed on the last 2 week. At first the plan was release unapologetic bitch (which had been chosen at the lead single since the begginig) on the beggining of september. As you can see these plans failed and now they want leak the track on november and announce a release 2 weeks after.

You just can't say things like that without proving man lol

Yes but it's already in my cloud, whether I download it or not. I don't like that. Was pissed last night when saw the album on my iPod out of nowhere

Forgive me - Ignore this. i asked a stupid question. I missed a world event when Harpers Bizarre was released.

Can we talk about this - the veil chain mail veil shoot - what was that for? Didn't that stylist woman she uses suggest there were some other shoots happening in the last few months? Mert and marcus have been hovering a lot. Have they been shooting shit? Is there stuff ready to go?

Edited by Grooveboy

promo wise.. i stumbled upon this little 73 question thing from vogue with anna wintour and a few other celebrities.

http://video.vogue.com/watch/73-questions-anna-wintour-on-brooklyn-the-rumors-and-the-one-thing-she-will-never-wear

I could totally see madonna doing something like this. not enough promo for sure, but I think it's the sorta thing she may like. quick and easy.

Oh silly me. Yes, had a lobotomy. I need to spend more time inside online scrawling through pages on this forum so I can become a supreme elitist like you ;-)

yes you must aspire for greatness :madonna2: