New album: the Queen wants this album finished! Some fans still acting VERY dumb!

Guest bluejean

Like a Pussy

1. Like a Pussy

2. Express Your Pussy

3. Pussy Song

4. Til Pussy Do Us Part

5. Pussy To Try

6. Cherish (my pussy)

7. Dear Pussy

8. Oh Pussy

9. Keep Them Together (your legs)

10. Pray for Spanish Pussy

11. Act of Pussy

Rumor has it an early remix of Unapologetic Bitch was played during Jeremy Scott's after party at the Space Ibiza. Madonna and Diplo were there.. Skrillex was at the decks..

People, if any of you was there, please submit pictures or videos. Thank you!

Remedy: Work with Pat Leonard.

I totally agree. He has written and produced most of her best songs. After many years apart they reunited for Frozen. And then nothing, again.

He should write some songs for her again.

Rumor has it an early remix of Unapologetic Bitch was played during Jeremy Scott's after party at the Space Ibiza. Madonna and Diplo were there.. Skrillex was at the decks..

People, if any of you was there, please submit pictures or videos. Thank you!

Ive talked in the past to Jodie Harsh. Im on it... Will ask him now.

Okay, yes this has been discussed before, but again it's inaccurate to say AL has no Top 20 hit on it. It does. It's not even like an "American Pie" situation where it was on some releases of Music, but not others. "Die Another Day" is track 10 on every release of AL. And when it was released as a single in the fall for the Bond movie, it was noted on stickers that the full version was available on the official soundtrack of the movie AND was from Madonna's forthcoming studio album.

It's revisionist to say it wasn't "recorded for" her album. Of course she wrote it FOR the Bond movie, but it was always planned to be included on her album (before it was even released).

It's like "Vogue" -- that was not recorded FOR "I'm Breathless," -- it was intended to be the B-side for the "Keep It Together" single -- but it is ON the record. (And yes, some fans don't consider that a proper studio album, but ... it's still a collection of songs Madonna recorded and released.)

Whatever. This isn't the point of this thread, but then ... these threads are so full of off-topic and semi-off-topic stuff, what's one more post, right?

[i miss having the first post of the thread containing what we know so far -- like producers and writers we know she's been in the studio with, etc.]

receipts.gif

I will start by apologizing for continuing the off-topic posts but I'm a nitpicker. The sticker on DAD never stated that it was from the forthcoming Madonna album. It clearly stated it was from the motion picture.

MADONNA_die_another.jpg

The sticker only promoted the album. LTT and Vogue on the other hand have clearly stated respectively on the back of the vinyl and on the CD itself that they are from the forthcoming Madonna album.

madonna-live-tell-96.jpg

madonna-vogue-picture-disc-b.jpg

So, one can understand why DAD is not considered really part of the album.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

he did say this:

diplo: @Madonna was first night you weren't mean to me

maybe this time she let him have a taste of her holy water. FountainDonna :wow:

I never paid attention to this one really because clearly it's not madonna's voice but the lyrics tho!

could be an early demo of Devil prays? In the chorus we can hear: Got the devil in my bed tonight....

https://soundcloud.com/thepopleaks/madonna-tonight-hq-full-demo

"Flop"? Completely subjective. "One producer"? Are you talking about Stuart Price, Mirwais or Bloodshy and Avant? While Stuart was involved in most of COADF, it's simply not true to say that only one producer was involved in the creation of the album (and there were other songwriters involved, too).

I was using hyperbole. And you cannot compare that to what she's doing these days.

I won't even bother debating whether AL was a flop or not. It was a huge commercial disappointment. That better?

Yes lets get back to the new album.

Ive got a couple of friends who say they aren't interested anymore because they know the song titles and the speculations just going on and on and on. Live for back in the day when you'd know the track list a month or two before it came out. Im still into it obvs but wish she would just tell us if it will be this year or next.

Anna help us!

Yes lets get back to the new album.

Ive got a couple of friends who say they aren't interested anymore because they know the song titles and the speculations just going on and on and on.

If they are not fans, why are they aware of those tidbits of news?

If they are fans, then why aren't interested in a Madonna album?

Thank god Guy Oseary used this Apple free download thing on U2 and not Madonna, there's a backlash growing fast....he made a huge mistake.

Everyone Is Mad at Apple for Forcing Them to Download a U2 Album

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/09/everyone-mad-at-apple-for-u2-stunt.html