New album: the Queen wants this album finished! Some fans still acting VERY dumb!

Sounds like she's almost done? She could still pull it off for a release this year? Non?

Even if she is almost done. the boat for this year has defiently been missed now we are halfway through September!

But that means there PLENTY of time to plan and craft the albums releases.

I think the creative phase of the album will begin before Christmas, then everything will start happening from January onwards.

#excitied

i'm wondering if the supposed leaked songs that ended up in hands of collectors weren't received too well by those collectors and she decided to work more on those songs in hopes that the final product is the best it can be. it would be smart of her to test the waters with new music in the hands of a few before releasing a second album in a row that isn't well received.

obviously her friends who heard some of the songs will tell her they're great otherwise they might get cut out of her circle of friends. thus, a delay might be good news since it shows that the product will be the best product she can deliver with the tools she has.

maybe some unreleased songs from the past will leak to tie us over until the album is released like it always seems to happen before a new album.

Madonna has nothing to do with the "supposed leaks."

In general Madonna appreciates honest feedback from people concerning her work. Your comment about cutting friends out of her circle unless they say it's great is completely false and I think you have her confused.

You have absolutely no idea why Madonna said what she said on instagram but she makes it very easy to come up with whatever you want. Hardly someone worried about what people will think.

Guys, can we please forget about these supposed leaked new tracks??

Some people heard unfinished, rough demos of songs recorded during the project.. so what? I am actually sorry for them. If i had heard any earlier version of Gang Bang for example i wouldn't feel particularly excited either..

So funny how Drowned Madonna have just posted Madonna's latest IG pictures and they said it is going to be epic!! I mean if they thought those tracks were real or fitting for the album and they did not like them that much why suggest the new album is going to be epic??? Just a thought!

"Last Night I Dreamt Of Major Lazer"

Madonna thinks to release Unapogetic Bitch around December.. by the way the album will come out next year, obvioulsy.

She's recording AGAIN Unapologetic bitch and other tracks,,, but especially that one which will be the lead single. It's a massive track and maybe her last chance to slay charts, guys.

People are getting carried away. "Finish the record' doesn't necessarily mean the album, it could be the Diplo track that he said there was several different versions of and was keen to finish - or any of his tracks. I hope people are right tho. Still think theres a possibility we might get something tonight via apple. We know M has been shooting stuff over the last 6 months. Could be a video too for all we know. On Apples page it says '

Live video from our special event will be right here. And so will a whole lot more.

Nytimes saying U2 playing role at Apple event. Maybe M too. Who knows. Or maybe not.

http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/09/08/u2-said-to-play-role-at-apple-event/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

On pop justice someone pointed out that Diplo was not in studio with M last night - with others - or maybe he was. Maybe M is fucking wit us

http://instagram.com/p/stgyLWkDKV/

Edited by Grooveboy

Madonna has nothing to do with the "supposed leaks."

In general Madonna appreciates honest feedback from people concerning her work. Your comment about cutting friends out of her circle unless they say it's great is completely false and I think you have her confused.

You have absolutely no idea why Madonna said what she said on instagram but she makes it very easy to come up with whatever you want. Hardly someone worried about what people will think.

Yes, if anything Madonna seems to accept different views. She is not one of those types who has to have everyone agreeing with her. She is actually very easy going with different opinions.

Sounds like she's almost done? She could still pull it off for a release this year? Non?

if the album were to be released next year, there's really no reason for madonna to ask diplo to hurry up or basically show that she is quickly putting the finishing touches to the album. so the release has to be this year. and who knows, maybe they are working on a radio friendly version for unaplogetic bitch to prepare for its release as lead single.

Diplo said in the Billboard interview that the record was finished and he was just waiting for Madonna to make decisions on promoting it - now Madonna is saying she is waiting for Diplo???

It's confusing!!

But I am sure her recent IGs mean there will be something by the end of the year, so I don't care now!!

Bring on the new single!!!

The Instagram posts seem pretty self explanatory, that she's close to being done or is done with the record.

Perhaps she had Diplo be the main producer besides herself and he's overseeing the finished product.

We are definitely going to get something this year if not the album itself.

If she waits diplo to finish and diplo is on some festival playing then she waits him to finish with festival so they can finish the record as it is said on pics. I guess first single will be out in november and album in december so tour can start early next year or lets say march. Also i dont think this unapolgetic bitch is more than working title of album or even just description of her character in studio.

I just watched Kiesza at the iTunes Festival. She told the audience that she finished her album last week and it will be released November 7.

Obviously a Madonna release is something different but it is possible to release the album this year. If not the album, at least the first single. I'm staying hopeful.

Nytimes saying U2 playing role at Apple event. Maybe M too. Who knows. Or maybe not.

http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/09/08/u2-said-to-play-role-at-apple-event/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

On pop justice someone pointed out that Diplo was not in studio with M last night - with others - or maybe he was. Maybe M is fucking wit us

http://instagram.com/p/stgyLWkDKV/

Stop with the someone on pop justice.

I just watched Kiesza at the iTunes Festival. She told the audience that she finished her album last week and it will be released November 7.

Obviously a Madonna release is something different but it is possible to release the album this year. If not the album, at least the first single. I'm staying hopeful.

Exactly. We have time yet. Madonna released 'Secret' and a month after that Bedtime Stories was out. We will have something this year.

Stay tuned #UnapologeticMadonnarama

Single is definitely out this year.

Already posted this in the IG thread, but I guess it would have been better to say it here: I highly doubt a single will be released this year if the album isn't coming until next year. It's just not going to happen. It makes no sense for marketing/promo.

Already posted this in the IG thread, but I guess it would have been better to say it here: I highly doubt a single will be released this year if the album isn't coming until next year. It's just not going to happen. It makes no sense for marketing/promo.

You still think this after the recent Instagram post? I changed my mind about the release after seeing that post. There was no official announcement that said the album was coming next year. The fact that Demo mixed the album while the songs were being recorded during MDNA means he might be doing the same for this album. I still think there's a chance they could push it out this year. Then again the visuals. It would take 2 months to film the video (in 1 day) then edit it. Also the photoshoot too. So hmm...

Look what she did with the MDNA, I mean nobody thought it would make sense to release an album and right after star the rehearsal for the tour. I wouldn't be surprised if she repeat the "unconventional promotion" as M's team prefer to call. lol

Well soon find out if the Anna H on pop justice is real or not. She just posted this

There is no track called Unapologetic Bitch.

The track went through several stages, there's like 10 versions existing. As for the title, it went from Bim Bam Boom (those three words being repeated over the beat several times in the song), then Bitch I'm Madonna! to BIM! (Bitch i'm Madonna).