New album: the Queen wants this album finished! Some fans still acting VERY dumb!

what if she made some peeps at interscope send out some fake awful demos to collectors? just to keep the collectors busy so they're not trying to get their hands on the real stuff to fool us (the revenge of the GMAYL leak) and them BOOM the album's out.

wishful thinking but still

That's a real possibilty.Didn't she do something like this before HC was released? I remember hearing that she and Pharrell leaked a "fake" version of "Give It 2 Me" that was absolutely terrible (lol),containing lyrics like "tap my ass,but with care"...who remembers that?? Is it true that Madonna and Pharrell leaked that?

Guest bluejean

what if she made some peeps at interscope send out some fake awful demos to collectors? just to keep the collectors busy so they're not trying to get their hands on the real stuff to fool us (the revenge of the GMAYL leak) and them BOOM the album's out.

wishful thinking but still

I think it's more likely those fans sites never heard anything in the 1st place. They probably got their info from some bitchy collector queens from Madonnatribe that hate Madonna. Remember those collectors that heard the MDNA tour demos and went on and on about how shit it all sounded?

All of the IG posts from tonight:

805359055070054168_181306552.jpg

Waiting for Diplo to hurry up!!!!! #nopatience #llivingforlafinishedrecord

805362834096015197_181306552.jpg

These Ho's ain't loyal! #unapologeticbitch

805369309665183734_181306552.jpg

Studio Manicure by Ninja! #unapologeticdj

805375759984641144_181306552.jpg

Diplo werking'!#wakeup

QUEEN OF INSTAGRAM :wow:

Wow she seems kinda excited and rushed to finish it, it looks like she was waiting for Diplo to go to the studio, it seems like it depends on him with the album, maybe he's the executive producer?

Also, what about that Magnus songwriter that she followed 2 weeks ago? she tagged him in a lot of pictures...

If she finishes the album this week of course that they will release in November in order with Thanksgiving.

The executive producer would be M herself, at least it was for her latest records. In M's case it probably just means that she is in total creative control, though it might also indicate that M is personally financing recording sessions, paying producers, musicians and studio technicians etc. :) But yes, it seems that (some of) the Diplo tracks are the only songs yet to be finished.

Magnus Lidehäll was part of M's "Viking Harem". Along with Salem Al Fakir, Vincent Pontare and Avicii, he co-wrote 5-6 songs for the album.

OMG MADGE, STOP PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS :dramatic:

I can't believe the garbage I am reading on this thread. Madonna and her team "leaking" info to Madonnarama and DrownedMadonna -who then bicker and whine amongst each other - is such a crazy thing to suggest. All she has to do is put a snippet or photo on Instagram and she will get 100 times more attention. All anyone has read on these sites is apparently someone has heard the songs. Hardly any form of concrete evidence. Going to have to give this thread a miss. The people blindly believing every negative rumour they hear is doing my head in.

giphy.gif

^ poor guy! Maybe that "something bad" (if it's true that something happened at all) is that Madonna was depending on him to work on some songs and he didn't feel fit to go to studio and Madonna decided to go all Diplo, or end those Avicii songs with Diplo.

I wonder if the reason why we don't hear about Avicii is because he's having serious health problems since february and was ordered to rest (he had his bladder and an appendix removed or something and he got complications from the surgery).

He has been DJing in Ibiza..he seems fine to me.

by rebecca thomas 8 hours ago

Share to Facebook
    Tweet to Twitter
  • More
    Comments

It’s probably not how a superstar DJ wants to celebrate his 25th birthday, but on the day he hit the quarter-century mark (September 8), Avicii confirmed that he would cancel all of his scheduled performances, citing health concerns.

Reps for the Swedish DJ/producer confirmed to Billboard that the EDM phenom would hit pause on “all touring and promotional activities” as issues related to earlier surgeries continue to plague him.

Avicii (born Tim Bergling) underwent surgery to remove his gallbladder and appendix earlier this year. The sudden hospitalization forced him to miss Ultra as well as a string of shows beginning in April. “I’m sorry to postpone the shows this month,” he wrote at the time. “I sincerely rly wish I didn’t have to but unfortunately theres no going around it.” The Swede had been suffering from abdominal pain, nausea and fever. A year earlier, in March 2013, he was treated for acute pancreatitis in Australia over six days.

This past July, Avicii seemed to be happily focused on recording his next album, the follow-up to his 2013 smash True, telling Rolling Stone he had lined up an eclectic roster that included Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong and Coldplay’s Chris Martin for his sophomore record.

His latest health setback means Avicii will give up his headlining spot at TomorrowWorld in Chattahoochee Hills, Georgia; that fest is scheduled for September 26 to 28. The “Wake Me Up” star will also sit out planned Las Vegas residencies at XS and Encore Beach Club and an Asian tour that had been lined up for October. (The gigs section of the DJ’s site had not been updated to reflect those cancellations at press time.) Reps for Avicii said he’ll convalesce in Stockholm.

Guest bluejean

It would make sense that "something bad" is him not being able to finish tracks. Not to be awful but I kind of hope another producer reworks those tracks with him because let's face it, while his songs are good (eg Wake Me Up) the production is a tad stale. Maybe Disclosure will need to step in and remix them?

These Instagram updates from her suggest (to me at least) that she's close to finishing and that we may still get the album this year.

I have a feeling she wanted to postpone till next year but the label told her to get her sexy ass back in the studio because they don't want to miss on the Christmas market.

Just a hunch.