New album thread: "Good things come to those who wait" says the Queen

Do we think the alleged 40-50 demos are still demos or is it likely she has some finished tracks?

I wonder if she's going to record more demos with other people or just work on the demos she already has? Thoughts?

I find the 40-50 demos hard to believe. Mert Alas was listening to the "album" back in April. I believe they have plenty finished tracks.

Oh well, I can live with the album coming out next year. As others have already pointed out, at least that means she's really taking all her time for this album to make it as good as possible, unlike MDNA which was a rushed effort (and some can keep on babbling about how it wasn't, but yes, it does sound rushed for me, period).

I just hope she will wait with her tour rehearsals and still take some time to properly promote it, i.e. no tour before June at the earliest.

It's ok for these fans that like to pretend to be her manager to have their fun, but do realize Madonna could give a fuck about 95% of what her fans bitch about. The fact that anyone would even read the comment she posted in that way is telling. The only "hidden meaning" here is what her real fans such as myself know anyways... ;)....Madonna never has and never will put music out SHE FEELS is "half baked".

Clearly she was being her usual cheeky self with that comment.

:chuckle::clap::clap::clap:

Post of the summer

I find the 40-50 demos hard to believe. Mert Alas was listening to the "album" back in April. I believe they have plenty finished tracks.

I don't think in the past she has recorded that many extra songs so it seems odd that they said that. She didn't say specifically it's not coming out until 2015. I still think it may be coming out sooner than later. I think she is just polishing the tracks she has. I don't think she will be going back into the studio with additional producers.

I don't think in the past she has recorded that many extra songs so it seems odd that they said that. She didn't say specifically it's not coming out until 2015. I still think it may be coming out sooner than later. I think she is just polishing the tracks she has. I don't think she will be going back into the studio with additional producers.

Yeah she didn't say specifically when and I think she was just using the term half baked.

This is what I'm thinking too. Initially I did think 'that's it! It's not coming this year.' But now I still think it could come out this year it just isn't finished YET.

Do we think the alleged 40-50 demos are still demos or is it likely she has some finished tracks?

I wonder if she's going to record more demos with other people or just work on the demos she already has? Thoughts?

I think she surely has some finished track produced by Avicii and Diplo, but I can imagine her bringing some of the demos/lyrics to other producers to polish it up. Kind of like Get Together and Give It 2 Me were produced by different people at first. I can see her doing that. I remember that she expressed her love for Skrillex many times and last month she went to see him in Ibiza. Though I hope she won't bring him into the project, ut Skrillex has a project with Diplo, so it is a possibility. Or another example is MNEK, I don't know if he was part of the initial plan, because his name just popped up later in July. So I think many of the new songs have different versions and they are going to work with the already written material instead of starting to write new songs.

Madonna never has and never will put music out SHE FEELS is "half baked".

I don't think Madonna is too proud to be critical of her past work or learn lessons from her mistakes. For example, in that interview for GHV2 she said:

I had to be able to listen to them five times in a row and think this is really good, this is a well written song, it's really well produced. I can honestly say not all my songs have been, some are better than others, that's all there is to it.

I'm glad she's taking her time to get it right. Erotica started being developed in July 1991 so it's not unprecedented for a Madonna album to take this long until release.

DrownedMadonnarama can reveal that one of the new songs is called Half Baked and is about Madonna's relation with he ex personal chef "You're off the hook, you're not my cook anymore, you won't write a book you signed an agreement you whore". There are guitars and a 90's house beat that will make you think while you dance but differently.

:laugh:

tumblr_manxt3CV0U1r76lino1_500.gif

Madonnarama can confirm that Madonna has already recorded over 40 different songs in various styles

now it's like:

So no single this year either eh?

half baked? :mellow:

She wants to record next 40 songs?

Already recorded over 40 different songs and all of them are bad?

tumblr_nap7pvDlGI1shtqapo1_400.gif

tumblr_nbbg5gkSK41tts3f4o1_500.gif

I can’t wait any longer :drama:

How do really know her Instagram post indicates a postponement of the album release? I really think that the way albums are released has changed a lot since Beyonce's last album and this one could come out far more unexpectedly than her previous ones. The post just could be a clever diversionary tactic to make the album even more surprising when it comes out, especially since there have been so many "leaks" the past few days.

Guest ditaluver

Haha oh the dramatics of it all

I still believe there is a shot for a release this year. I wouldn't analyze her post too much. I just think she's polishing and finishing it up.

whatever happens I just hope there are no leaks

How do really know her Instagram post indicates a postponement of the album release? I really think that the way albums are released has changed a lot since Beyonce's last album and this one could come out far more unexpectedly than her previous ones. The post just could be a clever diversionary tactic to make the album even more surprising when it comes out, especially since there have been so many "leaks" the past few days.

maybe the instagram post was in reponse to the lyrics and production leaks. maybe she is referring to the lyrics and stuff as half baked cake, so she is telling us to wait patiently, doesn't mean it would take long. what's more we've already waited for so long already.

It means we definitely aren't getting anything anytime soon.

What it means is she'll do what she did with MDNA. Release the album along with the tour dates to boost numbers and she will barely do any promotion and go straight to touring probably.

Why post about Messiah and say "coming soon," and why did she just post about Miley in a coy way if it's not till next year or not anytime soon.

This fucking sucks. From We R Superstars to the iTunes exclusive to Xfactor finale to Siri and the iphone6 this year has been exhausting. Over it currently.

What it means is she'll do what she did with MDNA. Release the album along with the tour dates to boost numbers and she will barely do any promotion and go straight to touring probably.

Why post about Messiah and say "coming soon," and why did she just post about Miley in a coy way if it's not till next year or not anytime soon.

This fucking sucks. From We R Superstars to the iTunes exclusive to Xfactor finale to Siri and the iphone6 this year has been exhausting. Over it currently.

You sound quite negative. Why can't she change her mind? As for promo - we don't know anything yet. All this pessimistic speculation is getting on my nerves.

:lmao: at all the drama. Madonna fans are the worst. Keep faith in her, for christ sake!!!! She's the fucking QUEEN, she knows what she's doing!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: So many negative people around here :(

:lmao: at all the drama. Madonna fans are the worst. Keep faith in her, for christ sake!!!! She's the fucking QUEEN, she knows what she's doing!

This points to her not knowing wtf she's doing though.

Everything this year has been pointing towards a later release: From the Grammys, to The Miley performance, to the Katy Perry shoot, and all the Instagram posts including the Messiah one. Then all of a sudden that's changed.

It's hard to be positive currently when things look to be going the HC MDNA route. This needed to be a Confessions timeline, not 3 years from MDNA to the next record.

Everything this year has been pointing towards a later release: From the Grammys, to The Miley performance, to the Katy Perry shoot, and all the Instagram posts including the Messiah one. Then all of a sudden that's changed.

It's hard to be positive currently when things look to be going the HC MDNA route. This needed to be a Confessions timeline, not 3 years from MDNA to the next record.

Funny you say that when you wrote a 5 paragraph post on how negative MadonnaRama is just a few hours ago :1251:

It's hard to be positive currently when things look to be going the HC MDNA route. This needs to be a Confessions timeline. Not 3 years from MDNA to the next record.

How is it going the MDNA route??? MDNA was rushed, you were not happy. She takes her time now, you are not happy. What the fuck do you want??????????????????????????????????????????????