What if Madonna..

Chuck82

Went back and made videos for songs that weren't singles?

I was thinking about this earlier and I think she could pull it off. I don't mean like every song, but maybe fan album favs and personal favs she has. I imagine it could be part of a mega Madonna compilation.

I would personally love videos for

Forbidden love (confessions)

Has to be

She's not me

Impressive instant

Sanctuary

Just to name a few.

I've been listening to bedtimes stories a lot recently and I was thinking about the possibility of Don't Stop being a single, I wondered what the video would have been like... surely a lot different to Bedtime Stories! I get a sort of Deeper & Deeper vibe.

Edited by tasteinmen

Went back and made videos for songs that weren't singles?

I was thinking about this earlier and I think she could pull it off. I don't mean like every song, but maybe fan album favs and personal favs she has. I imagine it could be part of a mega Madonna compilation.

I would personally love videos for

Forbidden love (confessions)

Has to be

She's not me

Impressive instant

Sanctuary

Just to name a few.

YOUR lips to God's ears. i mean i guess she kinda does it during the tours a little bit, Mer Gir/ Best Friend/ Paradise ( not sure if that was a single or not, I think it was in Europe but not in America. Mer girl

Agree 100% on Sanctuary and Impressive Instant.

I wish there was a video for:

Angel,

Where's the party

Till death do us part

Rescue me

Keep it Together ( I know they were singles tho)

SKIN!!!!

Forbideen Love (COAD)

Beat Goes oN

I'm Addicted.

Edited by TriggerMGee

Gone

I Love New York

Sanctuary

Beat Goes On

Physical Attraction

I think it would be an awesome idea, and I've thought of it too. I hope one day she'll pull it off.

Guest eroticerotic

i have a feeling we are getting Thief Of Hearts in some form or another. It will be this era's You Thrill Me. House music is definitely back!

M is such an amazing visual artist, & she needs to film more videos for her non-single album cuts.

This is exactly why I want her to do something like this. She and Bjork really have an eye for great videos when it comes to art.

She does it for her tours already. I don't think she would ever do it for a compilation type of thing, it's

just not her. But yes, a video for Impressive Instant is certainly missing in her videography!