Another side to the story of Ron Weisner vs Madonna

realityisalways

The Daily Mail (shock shock) has published yet another disparaging article about Madonna–one that they are about two months late on. It is about a new book published by the fallen and despicable music mogul known as Ron Weisner, who publishes his feelings about working with Madonna, Michael Jackson, and Paul McCartney in a new tell-all book. Weisner can tell all he wants; however, what he tells is completely fabricated.

Ron Weisner claims that Madonna was a “ruthless” diva. He reports that Madonna had a screaming rage-filled fit at the crew of the “Like a Virgin” video. He also reports that when he tried to calm Madonna down, she banned him from the set. He claims that the “Like a Virgin” incident, which occurred in July of 1984, was his last straw with the rising superstar. But then he claimed that Madonna wouldn’t tone down her act for him during a Seattle concert that took place in 1985. While Madonna was a ruthless diva (part of her appeal), Weisner’s claims are not only wrong, but slanderous.

“Ron didn’t leave. He was actually fired,” a very reliable source close to Madonna tells me. “He did some very unethical things and that’s why he has been reduced to writing tell-all books years later,” the source continues. He, as well as “Like a Virgin” director Mary Lambert, have a different story about what happened on the set of the video.

Apparently, Madonna was very nervous about the shoot and barely slept, fearing she would be attacked by the lion, which she didn’t originally want in the video. She worked like a professional and was literally shaking at the site of the lion. At the time, Madonna was even afraid of dogs. She barely made it through the first take with the lion and didn’t react well when they wanted to keep re-shooting the scene. “The crew weren’t organized and Madonna did get angry, but it wasn’t what you can refer to as an “act of rage.”

“Ron Eisner was banned from the set because he kept wanting to direct the video, even though he wasn’t the director. Madonna’s primary manager, Freddy DeMann, couldn’t stand Eisner and neither could the rest of the crew. It had nothing to do with Madonna wanting to get revenge on him,” my source continues.

Madonna especially became enraged when Eisner made statements that would now be considered homophobic. Even though this was 1984 and words like “fag” were common accepted language, Madonna–way ahead of her time as usual–didn’t react kindly to those words, especially since her brother and many good friends were gay.

It appears that besides being homophobic, Madonna thought Eisner was sexist as well. He would demean her for acting sexual on stage, but had no problem when male artists he worked with did the same thing. It was the decision of both Madonna and DeMann to fire Eisner, he didn’t just “walk away” like he claims. Eisner now claims Madonna is “desperate” and uses the fact that she dates much younger men to support his claim. He speaks very fondly of Mick Jagger and Paul McCartney, who have dated much younger women. It appears that Madonna’s belief that Eisner was a misogynistic pig is correct.

Madonna isn’t the only artist Eisner talks falsely about. He says mostly nice things about Michael Jackson and claims the star was very childlike, but would never molest a child. Eisner even claims that his children hung around Michael Jackson and nothing bad happened. “I think Eisner might want to look into that a little bit more,” my source says.

Look, nobody says Madonna is a very nice person. I’ve heard mixed things about her, especially from people at Warner Brothers and MTV. The people who told me she was a bi*** always seemed to have problems with a woman operating on her own terms. Instead of calling Madonna a b****, others have told me that working with Madonna is difficult because she is incredibly focused, incredibly disciplined, and is a perfectionist to the point where production costs skyrocket.

Madonna still has a career in 2014. Ron Weisner’s career failed, which is why he is desperately trying to slander Madonna, who probably doesn’t care what he thinks about her in the first place.

[x]

Madonna especially became enraged when Eisner made statements that would now be considered homophobic. Even though this was 1984 and words like “fag” were common accepted language, Madonna–way ahead of her time as usual–didn’t react kindly to those words, especially since her brother and many good friends were gay.

YASS BISH YASSSSSSS.

I'm always so proud of how she stands up to bigotry and hatred and stays true to her values and friends. :inlove:

Also I mean i think that is important o mention that Madonna circa 1984 and today are vastly different. She acknowledges that she treated people badly in her past. She learned from it. Also I think she wouldnt have become who she was had she not be ruthless in her persuit of fame. yeah it must suck being on the recieving end of that but she evolved as a human being and became a better person. I think this guy is just angry he didnt get to go along for the ride and is pretending he isnt.

Edited by TriggerMGee