Timor Steffens on Madonna. BOGUS interview but his haters wanna believe it anyway

elijah

Even if it is "made up" or "twisted" it really isn't that from the truth…let's be real. I can just tell from this guys Instagram alone that he's a total conceited scumbag. I don't know why Madonna would want to associate with this/

maybe they're in a relationship but not a sexual one. maybe she just leads him on and he helps out watching rocco

I never liked Timor. Obviously I don't know him, but judging from his Instagram he seems very shallow. I hope she dates someone at least in their 30's lol. Idk these guys just seem like little boys compared to her, and I don't mean just judging by age. She's so accomplished and intelligent.

Guest Rachelle of London

The thing is these young guys are probably not threatened by M. What man close to her age will be comfortable with dating Madonna without feeling threatened. Even if he was richer than her it's still Madonna! She will over power him in every way. Plus powerful men close to Madonnas age wanna date women in their 20s and 30s

Guest Rachelle of London

I also think it's quite insulting to think that M is only with these guys for sex. She's such an intelligent and creative person i doubt she'd waste 3 years with Brahim if he was just her fuck buddy. I bet m just wants companionship. If she can get that in anyone despite their age then all the best to her.

Guest Rachelle of London

but she looks so great, it wont be a compromise for a 40ty year old guy to date her

So do many other 40/50 year old women. She's still 56. In this shallow world a lot of men start to date women much younger than them. Shock horror when a woman does the same. The amount of times I'm out with my mates and we get hit on by old guys and the older women are hit on by the younger guys. But being an older woman dating a younger guy it's frowned upon which Is such a double standard.

Regardless of power, intelligence, accomplishment, etc...Why can't Madonna just have fun? Why can't it (sometimes) just be about good sex? (and a little companionship). What's wrong with that?

Sometimes? It's been almost 6 years of this nonsense, sweetheart

Sometimes? It's been almost 6 years of this nonsense, sweetheart

Uh...I said "sometimes", because it was clear that with Brahim it was probably more than that... so it hasn't necessarily been the 'whole time'....

"6 years of this nonsense"...so the fuck what? The woman is allowed to do whatever she wants whenever she wants with whoever she wants...

....sweetheart.

Uh...I said "sometimes", because it was clear that with Brahim it was probably more than that... so it hasn't necessarily been the 'whole time'....

"6 years of this nonsense"...so the fuck what? The woman is allowed to do whatever she wants whenever she wants with whoever she wants...

....sweetheart.

Crying-Mariah-Carey.gif