Katy Perry nominates Madonna to ALS challenge

realityisalways

Madonna doesnt need to do this.

This is the kind of thing has been celebrities ( charlie sheen) or celebrities with no real talent cough kimkardashian cough need to do to get their name in the press.

Madonna has a brilliant new album to finish.

http://www.idolator.com/7530929/10-things-to-expect-from-madonnas-next-album

in all seriousness i get that it's a good cause but I just don't see her doing this.

Edited by TriggerMGee

If she does do it, she does have to make a point about pointing out that people need to donate money and not just dunk water over her head and name three new names. It's for a good cause, name the cause and raise awareness!!!

she could just use the water from the sea in spain + make a lil statement on not to waste any water like that. all that good water going to waste while third world countries have pretty much no clean water.

I hope her ice bucket is her donating like a million dollars at a computer in some couture smoking a cig and plopping an ice cube into her martini lol

I wish she nominates somebody who's gonna get pissed about it like Anna Wintour, Kanye or Gwyneth

Anna Wintour is doing it, she was nominated by her daughter.

She's already done it and it looks like nobody nominated her!

I'm really starting to dislike this 'meme'. It's just bandwagon jumping now. When David beckham and Gaga start doing it, you know it's just turned into a PR stunt. People should just give to the charities they want to and not be emotionally bullied into charity donations. I hate that.

I was kind of hoping madonna wouldn't get roped in. Do you think Katy's burnt her bridges now?

my point of view exactly.

my point of view exactly.

I'm with you guys. Also one of the things I adore about Madonna is she usually resists the "everybody is doing it" aspect of things. That alone is reason enough for her to not do it. Ultimately it doesn't really matter but I am much more impressed with her hands on approach to charity rather than some publicly stunt involving cold water

LOL, as if anybody actually pays attention to the 24 hour rule. Novak Djokovic did it 2 or 3 days after being nominated. The point is doing it, not necessarily when.

Plus, The Queen will do it when The Queen is in the mood of doing it.

Aside from my posting of when M did have water dumped over her head some two decades ago, she also said at the time that she did not like being cold- so, even in the name of charity, I don't think she'd appreciate a bucket of ice-cold water/ice being dumped on her.