New album: all tracks shelved, now restarting from scratch, release date is 2024

If she has no other event, Lola starting school or vacations planned, I have no other reason to think she would not continue with the album. We have to hear something soon after all the album hyped instagrams. It can't just come to a stop. Something's gonna give. :)

Is she still in France???

Well Lola is, so my guess is they are all still there except for guest of the party. She's probably leaving this week though.

When she gets back to NYC, the ball will really start rolling.

According to DrownedMadonna, the boss of a MTV said there's no plans http://drownedmadonna.com/mtv-has-no-plans-to-honor-madonnas-like-a-virgin-performance/20140818

I'M APPALLED. MTV is absolutely outrageous. How dare they excuse her of not being "current". Without artists like Madonna in the early 80s they'd be NOWHERE. They way they've behaved in recent years towards her and in general is a disgrace. I absolutely loathe them at this point. Everything they do is crap. They should be at Madonna's feet for everything's she fucking done for their sorry excuse of a network and giving them all those high ratings and publicity. Disgusting.

Well MTV has become shit with these current stars anyways so who cares really. I think other "current" stars will pay tribute. Maybe they keeping everything a secret. Also Madonna is in Ibiza, she probably won't be at the show.

Maybe but she went out a bit early for Ibiza. When ive been everywhere is empty till 1 or 2AM I think the pic was taken before the doors would even be open at DC10. Im probably wrong though. It will be interesting to find out where else she goes, or if she makes it to any day parties.

I don't know what happened between Madonna and MTV but it seems that after Michael Jackson's tribute they forgot about her. Maybe she refused to act in a ceremony or something. I don't care about MTV anyway, they're not Music Television anymore.

Let's face it, MDNA should have been like this:

Standard Edition:

1. Girl Gone Wild

2. Beautiful Killer

3. Gang Bang

4. I'm Addicted

5. Some Girls

6. Turn up the Radio

7. I'm a Sinner

8. I Don't Give A

9. I Fucked Up

10. Love Spent

11. Masterpiece

12. Falling Free

Deluxe Bonus Tracks:

1. Give me All Your Luvin'

2. BDay Song

3. Superstar

4. Best Friend

5. Love Spent (Acoustic)

6. Give me All Your Luvin' (LMFAO POS Remix)

Poor Best Friend. I love that song....

On twitter earlier there were rumors that a Dutch TV said the new album will be called "Jesus Child" lol

you know which tv show? if someone in the music world said it, it could never much be true.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

On twitter earlier there were rumors that a Dutch TV said the new album will be called "Jesus Child" lol

it's actually pronounced GeeZuZ Chayld (it's her Dita-esque alter ego for the coming era).