What was your proudest Madonna moment?

Bill

When she won the Golden Globe for Masterpiece. I have to admit i thought she wouldn't win at first. So her victory was such a big moment, it was so deserved and seeing Elton being humiliated like that was making that victory even better.

tumblr_lxwl5vLGvl1qfiqigo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lxwl5vLGvl1qfiqigo1_500.jpg

that was fucking brilliant. i couldn't stop giggling! M's win, elton's bitter face. the golden globes seem to be on good terms with M. compared to the fucking oscars. i also didn't expect her to win tbh.. :o

I'm so proud of many of her accomplishments (i.e., Super Bowl, golden globe evita, Grammy Ray of light, R&R hall of fame) but I will be most proud when she wins the oscar, Grammy album of the year or humanitarian award from UN at last!

Sooner or Later. I was watching live with my whole family. Everyone was really into her performance. I was in gay coma!

Am I the only one who did not like the Superbowl??!!

Oh, and Live 8....FANTASTIC!!!!!!

showbiz_madonna_super_bowl_gallery_1.jpg

Without a doubt, this. This was the first M performance I saw live as a fan and there couldn't have been a more perfect first. :inlove: Madonna showing the regal goddess that she is for everyone to see. It was simply breathtaking.

Definitely Superbowl. I was so excited and nervous for her. The energy in the forum was insane and my heart skipped a beat at this point...

511331041.gif?1328523969

I was so proud of her at the end. I couldn't sleep and I spent the night watching the performance over and over again!

I also have to say that Secret Project was another proud moment for me. The whole thing, how it came to life, the way they promoted it and the passion and commitment she showed in the Vice interview made me feel proud to be her fan

tumblr_mtoudxjWbJ1s4srxao1_500.gif

I have 2 memories as a child that stick to me:

1. Watching BAT on TV in the summer of 1990. I thought she cant be more beautiful, powerful, energetic, charming, conquering than this. Simply put, I was in awe. Then I rewatched it million times...

2. Sooner Or Later on the Oscars. I saw it with my family. All were impressed. She looked like a million bucks, she sang her best and even by herself she was amuzing, amazing and so captivating. She commanded millions and she was brilliant. I was so happy.

Later memories, which deserve mentions:

Evita win for GG1997, I saw it live, it was 4 a.m. in the morning, we were 5-6 friends and we were surprised and loved her look, speech and most of all: her wins!

ROL album, post ROL video: it was a magical moment, all my classmates who knew I loved her (but thought she was passe prior to ROL) were telling me how impressed they were with the album, how everything is perfect: from the lyrics, to the melodies and the videos! She was so cool again at that time for all the people. She had universal acclaim! I hope we relive such an acclaim with the next album! She deserves it!!!

The 4 weeks she spent at #1 of the BB charts with Music. Here she was, supposedly past her prime, and had the most weird song with addictive and slick beats at the top of it all. Amazing!!