Puddles!? Orbit referenced your blog

Chuck82

IIrc, blast from the murky past ANDREASK (NYC go go "boy", kebab shop owner, spray-on hair enthusiast and wrecker of Greece's economy) was there (or claimed to be)

hes a huge fan.

Yes, I think Boy George loves Madonna but he is always canning people when he is either drunk or high - he has his bitchy side that comes out a lot but that is just him. I have seen him praise her a lot as well and only recently on Fashion Police, he defended her when Joan and George were trying to get him to be nasty about her.

Was anyone on this forum there that night?? I want more info on the performance

My ex was there. He was very much into clubbing at the time and I'm not sure if he had heard a rumor she'd be there or if he just happened to be there, but he told me it was very unclear whether she would actually be there and a total surprise when she finally appeared. He said it was pretty magical and that she looked like Stevie Nicks.

One of the times I asked he said he did not have any recordings of it, which broke my heart, since I thought maybe if Madonna asked for a soundboard recording one would assume he would know about it

It was a surprise performance, I don't think people normally carried video cameras and sound recorders with them when going out to the Roxy back in 98

Guest bluejean

Please more info?

Did she dance much. I want a very detailed account of the entire performance, what she said to the audience, were there other musicians involved etc?

My ex was there. He was very much into clubbing at the time and I'm not sure if he had heard a rumor she'd be there or if he just happened to be there, but he told me it was very unclear whether she would actually be there and a total surprise when she finally appeared. He said it was pretty magical and that she looked like Stevie Nicks.

23u6535.gif

It was a surprise performance, I don't think people normally carried video cameras and sound recorders with them when going out to the Roxy back in 98

A girl can dream! And also I remember it being a not-so-secret performance. A lot of fans knew she was gonna be there. Unfortunately noone seems to have been able to tape it! That's why I asked Orbit if there was any pro recording to his knowledge to which he said no. My only hope now is some greedy collector did and he has been sitting on it for all these years. Maybe one day leaks.