Madonna and Diplo re-record “La Isla Bonita”

FreeMySoul

Guest Rachelle of London

Jimmy Jimmy and Bday song are her most iconic! She needs to perform them every tour too

WOW. You really think Like a Prayer, Vogue, Human Nature and La Isla Bonita are her best songs? Out of all the great songs to choose from?

Yes, they are some of her best songs. What's the problem with that sort of opinion? Get over yourself!

"La Isla Bonita" is a pop classic and I can't believe some IDIOTS here are saying that it's overplayed or tired. NEVER. I will never tire of hearing it and I hope Madonna never tires of playing it.

END.

:bow::bow: :bow: :bow::bow::bow:

Songs Madonna hates:

80's:

Cherish - Not sure why, but iseems she can't relate to it. Maybe she was forced to release it as a single back in the days.

I remember reading an interview from the LAP era that said she wrote in in ten minutes when she was unusually cheerful and that she normally never feels that way and thinks it's too light and unrealistic. I have to say I agree with her - it's my least favorite Madonna song of all time and the only one I can never listen to.

Songs Madonna hates:

90's:

Beautiful Stranger - I wonder why

I'm not sure why either, but there might be a clue from the last DWT performance of BS - Guy Ritchie appeared as a surprise at the end of it. I think she may have written the song when she was falling in with him. Perhaps it still reminds her too much of Guy?

I thought beautiful stranger was about Andrew bird?

And if you are going to say madonna hates certain songs, at least have proper receipts.

Jimmy Jimmy and Bday song are her most iconic! She needs to perform them every tour too

PLEAAASSEEEE!

Yes, they are some of her best songs. What's the problem with that sort of opinion? Get over yourself!

That opinion is fine. To say she should perform them every tour is just dumb, when she has many other good songs that deserve to be performed on tour. I'd be fine to not hear them on her next tour if that means that some of her more neglected songs get their chance to shine.

Much better than LAP and Vogue? Such as?

I think Frozen or Nothing Really Matters are just as good. I agree that LAP and Vogue are among her most iconic, though.

I thought beautiful stranger was about Andrew bird?

And if you are going to say madonna hates certain songs, at least have proper receipts.

It wasn't really meant to be serious. Just like the list of songs madonna SEEMS to be obsessed with. I was exaggerating.

She will wield this dated ole to Latin boys again on tour. Nobody likes this song but you Madonna. I think La Isla Bonita will be the only Madonna song requested by her to be played at her funeral.

Talk for yourself! I love this song and won't mind another performance of it.

WOW. You really think Like a Prayer, Vogue, Human Nature and La Isla Bonita are her best songs? Out of all the great songs to choose from?

Ah duh. They're certainly a part of the group of her best songs.

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Human nature is a hit!

Where?

A song doesnt have to be a hit for me to want to see it live

Well, that is true. But unfortunately madonna rarely performs anything besides her hits and songs from her new album on tour and if she does include a song that isn't a hit, it's Human Nature or something very few people give a shit about. Don't get me wrong, guys I love Human Nature and it's definitely my favourite song from Bedtime Stories, but I'm tired of seeing it being performed over songs that can be just as good live. Nothing Really Matters, Physical Attraction or Everybody, for example.

LIB, LAP and Vogue are some of her most recognized and popular songs among the general public. She HAS to perform them at her tours in order to keep the casual fans interested. I remember hearing so many complaints from 40 year old housewives during MDNA that they only knew a handful of the songs.

And let's face it guys: she's going to perform Human Nature until the end of her touring career. That song define her very well and she knows it. I don't mind it either, it's a great song. Yeah she got a LOT of awesome songs she could perform but there's no way she can perform them all!

Would love to have the problems that some other Madonna fans have - worrying about hit songs being performed on her tours. Would hate to see some of you if she decided to never tour your country. :doh:

Would love to have the problems that some other Madonna fans have - worrying about hit songs being performed on her tours. Would hate to see some of you if she decided to never tour your country. :doh:

Yeah, well you guys get koalas. So. :smug: