Madonna and Diplo re-record “La Isla Bonita”

FreeMySoul

oh yeah - she should've recorded some obscure b-side, that would've made sense :rolleyes:

just shut up

I think it's fantastic :wow:

also, diplo has been around for a decade or so, he's not some flavour of the month producer

Songs Madonna is obsessed with:

80's:

La Isla Bonita

Like a Prayer

90's:

Human Nature

Vogue

00's:

Music

Hung Up

Candy Shop

#yaaaaas #unapologeticbitch #livingforlove #iconic #venividivici

I don't think she's obsessed with Vogue as much as she knows how much of a crowd pleaser it is.

True. It wasn't going to be performed on MDNA, but later replaced Some Girls for the reason you mentioned.

"Give It 2 Me", too. :lmao:

LOL "yeah!" and Spanish Lesson, too. Considering she played it in SA when clearly everyone hates that song.

Ray of Light could be added to that 90's list...it appeared on 3, nearly 4 tours (axed from RIT) before she gave it a rest.

Mhh True.

Revised the list:

Songs Madonna is obsessed with:

80's:

La Isla Bonita

Like a Prayer

90's:

Human Nature

Ray of Light

00's:

Music

Hung Up

Candy Shop

Songs Madonna hates:

80's:

Borderline - Considering she only performed it on the first leg of the S&S Tour after not caring about it for more than 20 years.

Holiday - She overplayed it and now she hates it. Celebration is the "new Holiday".

Material Girl - She has clearly stated that she hates the song and has mocked it over the past few tours.

True Blue - It reminds her of Sean Penn

Who's That Girl - The movie flopped

Cherish - Not sure why, but iseems she can't relate to it. Maybe she was forced to release it as a single back in the days.

90's:

The Erotica album - the first "end of her career"

The Bedtime Stories album, except for "Human Nature"

Nothing Really Matters - it flopped

Beautiful Stranger - I wonder why

00's:

American Pie - It's being punished for being included on the Music album

The American Life album - It flopped and was doomed as "the end of her career"

Sorry - she feels retarded singing it

Get Together and Jump - They flopped.

4 Minutes - It was released instead of her precious candy Shop as the lead single.

"La Isla Bonita" is a pop classic and I can't believe some IDIOTS here are saying that it's overplayed or tired. NEVER. I will never tire of hearing it and I hope Madonna never tires of playing it.

END.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

me too I love La isla, it's always wonderful live, very organic, colorful and musical. The melody is gorgeous and the lyrics are sensitive.

"La Isla Bonita" is a pop classic and I can't believe some IDIOTS here are saying that it's overplayed or tired. NEVER. I will never tire of hearing it and I hope Madonna never tires of playing it.

END.

absolutely agree

END.

I agree. I'm going to get tired of LAP or Vogue much sooner than LIB. :D In my opinion LIB can be reworked into different styles much more easily.

I want M to sing Vogue, Human Nature, LAB and LAP on all tours!

:clap: Plus, all these songs can be done in new forms too (as she has already shown us). Not exclusive to just LIB...

END.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

me too I love La isla, it's always wonderful live, very organic, colorful and musical. The melody is gorgeous and the lyrics are sensitive.

:clap:

I thought it was one of her songs that everyone knows universally. It's such a giant sing along track.

Exactly. I get that people need a break from it from the tours... but I didn't realize people felt such a way about it period...

Cool little clip and I like she agreed to do that, nice little treat. I can't believe something as innocuous as this causes such a reaction.

I felt more like the girl in the clip.....lol vs a reaction "of ugh....she should sing x y and z instead" My gosh.....lol. I can exclusively reveal you will hate the new album!

Cool little clip and I like she agreed to do that, nice little treat. I can't believe something as innocuous as this causes such a reaction.

I felt more like the girl in the clip.....lol vs a reaction "of ugh....she should sing x y and z instead" My gosh.....lol. I can exclusively reveal you will hate the new album!

:rotfl:

Ya, like what jamsey said. Y'all are reading too much into it. Like benassi's remix of GGW, it'll be played once then deleted.

Guess, we'll hear another version of LAP, then. I'm fine with that as long as it's not the Immaculate version. I hate it to death! The album version >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The IC version

Errrrr, okay. Ever heard of "Nothing Fails," then? :confused: