Thank You MADONNA !

Pressston

Just a "Thank you Madonna" thread. Thank you for everything she has gave us and is still giving, all the amazing music, videos, tours, movies, pictures, tv moments, looks, etc... for more than 30 years and it's still going on, a new era is about to begin and i have the feeling it's gonna be amazing.

Thank you MADONNA !!!!

madonna-the-singles-1983-2012.png?w=667

Lovely thread Pressston. We are all so wise to be fans of Madonna. She has delivered consistently and brilliantly for such a long time. Proud to be a fan and can't wait for the new album.

AMEN!

Thank you for the memories, the enlightenment, the brilliant music and performances. I truly picked the right one to "stan" over back in 1990.....lol. Looking at that MDNA footage in the other thread just reminds me how lucky we are and the world is to still have her. She's one of the greats, a once in a lifetime kind of artist. Thank you for still having the inspiration to inspire us! After practically reinventing the music industry 31 years ago, selling 300 million albums and over half a billion dollars later, she really could jus "go home for the day" and STILL remain the one to beat!

Thank you Madonna for not settling. Your desire to move forward to the next thing is a reminder that we have to either evolve or die. Never be complacent. Madonna doesn't do that.

Great thread!

Thank you Madonna for being there for me through your music since I was 6 yo.

'Been thanking Madonna about every 2 years for the last 3 decades by slapping money down on a counter. Bitch needs to thank ME LOL

^ that must be Japan, you can see she is performing in the bad weather that she commented on in Truth or Dare ... "For three straight weeks we performed in a blizzard" !

"So I say

Thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing
Thanks for all the joy they're bringing
Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty
What would life be?
Without a song or a dance what are we?
So I say thank you for the music
For giving it to me"

She'll never see this but thank you Madonna for being an important part of my life. I've lost my way many times, but you've been a constant each and every step of the way. Whenever I needed a safety net I turned to you.

Thank you Madonna for giving us so many amazing songs, videos and performances. You have yet to disappoint me and i'm sure you'll never really disappoint me. I became an avid music lover because of you and i'll never forget that. Please keep being the wonderful artist that you are! Can't wait for the new album.

Thank you for giving me something to look forward to during my difficult childhood and also throughout my life. Thank you for also being a positive role model and making me feel that there is nothing wrong with being gay. Thank you for your creativity and for pushing the boundaries and being a risk taker. Thank you for being just you.