Unpopular Madonna Opinions

MPowered

Pera your Allaboutmadonna fansite is simply fabulous and I really love it

I disagree with everything you wrote concerning American Life though :lol:

Still, thank you for keeping your wonderful site up :gent:

We don't have to agree, there's room for everyone's opinion.

I'm glad you like the site :)

In MY OPPINION:

1. I Want You is among her very best singles. Its totally Madonna yet modern still, showing her true vulnerable self. And the vocals are heaven!!!

Even if you take away the sound, the video was just gorgeous, yet it all looked so effortless. I need that kind of Madonna now.

Madonna has never recorded a bad album

MDNA era does have a distinct theme and look.

Her 80's output is her most important and influential. Fans that don't appreciate it don't fully "get" her

Hard Candy was a fresh musical reinvention for her

If MDNA had sold more, fans would place it amongst her best

Push should have been second single from COADF in US

Don't Stop was surefire hit

Can't Stop is 80's magic

The debut album is better than LAP

GMAYL is a great pop record. If you truly loathe this song you are a prude.

Her 80's output is her most important and influential. Fans that don't appreciate it don't fully "get" her

Can't Stop is 80's magic

I disagree with Madonna being better than LAP (but i LOVE them both), but i agree with the rest :clap:

Can't Stop is 80's magic

:clap:

GMAYL is a perfect pop song: it sounds fresh, the lyrics are good and the beat is great.

Can't Stop is 80's magic

I thought i was the only one who thought Push should have been a single.

Usually when i go to a Madonna concert i buy a very expensive VIP ticket and i arrive very late just to avoid her annoying fans who can't help bitch and give their two cents on everything she does and when you look at them you can't help but think to yourself that they should invest as much time in their own lives, be more critical of themselves because they always look like they need a complete makeover, physically AND mentally. They scare me. After DWT i swore to myself to never EVER have to deal with these people who ruin my concert experience with their constant blabbing and know-it-all attitude. They scare me because they always look so plain and on the verge of cutting each other's throat if one of them has something : an info, a picture, a magazine, a piece of M's poop that the others don't have. They act blasé but you can see the hatred in their eyes and how the ones who have the exclusive stuff act as if they were some gods. Usually when i wait for the lights to go down and somebody next to me asks me if i'm a fan i say that i am a casual admirer because i don't want to be associated with these creeps. The same kind that create threads like this one. I avoid them like carbs, polyester and herpes. Bisous les amis :)

This is my unpopular opinion on Madonna though i'm sure many share it otherwise i wouldn't be here.

those fans are excited. you arriving with your 'very expensive VIP' ticket to look down on them and judge them is kind of sad. with all due respect, i think the hatred is in your eyes.

In MY OPPINION:

9. I think her worst collaboration was Mirwais, cause I don't really love the Music album or AL album.

10. I don't think Erotica is among her best. Yes, she has really great songs there, but I believe its her album with the most filler and it feels too long.

I love you: why would you say such horrible things?

Madonna's American Pie is better than the original's AP.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Can't Stop is 80's magic

I'm a prude who constantly stops and I don't get Madonna :D

I think American Life is THE best Madonna album, ever.

I'm also not a huge fan of the songs Like a Virgin or Material Girl.. :mellow::mellow:

Yes. Although where are the negatives? :demonic: And where's the original thread? I thought it was just bumped. I want to see what was said there.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I'm also not a huge fan of the songs Like a Virgin or Material Girl.. :mellow::mellow:

hey me neither! I never cared for that album actually. I remember loving the first album as a kid though, I even had the vinyl.

I only have one unpopular opinion, everybody knows, don't want to sound like a broken record :horn:

That you miss her 2004 face? :lol:

Let me know if my guess is right :rosey:

That you miss her 2004 face? :lol:

Let me know if my guess is right :rosey:

haha, yes I do miss it :( I think she would still look marvelous today if she hadn't had anything done, if somebody told me in 2000 that Madonna would consider cosmetic surgery I would have said no way

oh well, what can you do :lol:

hey me neither! I never cared for that album actually. I remember loving the first album as a kid though, I even had the vinyl.

I love her first album too! It's better than Like a Virgin I think. :laugh: