Madonna Is A Servant Of SATAN

Sloane

hmm.. i never really thought of it but flipping the bird to catholic symbols is indeed a bit strange. im not for the church or god but ive never showed my middle finger to anything related to god/jesus and religion. i would think it's letting out bad energy or something. she believes in god so now that i think about it.. it's weird that she did that.

not that she's a satan worshipper or whatever of course :lmao: but has she ever showed her finger to the catholic church before the MDNA tour? i don't think so.

The Cross is a Christian symbol, not specifically a Catholic one. The Catholic Crucifix usually has Jesus on it. The Protestant one is an empty one symbolising the resurrection. I think whether you identify with Christianity or not, making an obscene gesture at Christianity's holiest symbol night after night whether as a shocking gimmick or because of some deeper seated issue, is not a positive thing.

Madonna's work has obviously used transgressive imagery and deliberate blasphemy quite consistently -it was usually labelled as her acting out her own issues with her rigid Catholic upbringing, which was obviously true -but it's also an industry thing, and Madonna was the industry torch bearer. See Gaga, her supposed 'successor' for more use of satanic imagery (much more blatantly and crudely than Madonna ever did).

This was on an episode of The Word at the time of controversy in backmasking in heavy metal songs - the famous case of Judas Priest taken to court and later debunked. On this they shown the reversed LAP said "hear us, save us, Satan" and JML said "I love Satan, who are you?". It really freaked me out as a kid. :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvvLL_oAvus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgqwL5m7wQ8

:nervous:

Love it!

See you in hell, Madonna.

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun..."

I'm going straight to hell

and I've got a lot of friends there

and if I see that bitch in hell

I'm going to shoot him in the head again

Cause I wanna see him die

Over and over

And over

And over

And over

And over

And over

And over

...whether you identify with Christianity or not, making an obscene gesture at Christianity's holiest symbol night after night whether as a shocking gimmick or because of some deeper seated issue, is not a positive thing.

I disagree strongly. [/i'm a sinner, I like it that way]

:hornybig:

Madonna is a servant of Satan and you are all gay demons

(not me cuz I have renounced her in light of this)

as if THAT much effort had been put into TUTR... :lol:

The Cross is a Christian symbol, not specifically a Catholic one. The Catholic Crucifix usually has Jesus on it. The Protestant one is an empty one symbolising the resurrection. I think whether you identify with Christianity or not, making an obscene gesture at Christianity's holiest symbol night after night whether as a shocking gimmick or because of some deeper seated issue, is not a positive thing.

Madonna's work has obviously used transgressive imagery and deliberate blasphemy quite consistently -it was usually labelled as her acting out her own issues with her rigid Catholic upbringing, which was obviously true -but it's also an industry thing, and Madonna was the industry torch bearer. See Gaga, her supposed 'successor' for more use of satanic imagery (much more blatantly and crudely than Madonna ever did).

Maybe to some people a cross is not a holy sympol, but a symbol of opression, torture and death.

• 3 months later...