Which song(s) from MDNA do you think she'll perform on the next tour (if any)?

Apples388

Turn Up The Radio

This great pop tune would have become a classic Madonna tune in an other time.

I would be glad if she performs it again.

I would have loved that she sings still on guitar Superstar too. It can serves as a futur interlude too.

I can only picture her performing TUTR or FF (it can become her new P(NFM)). I think she may use a snippet of GGW like she did with MG (the hey yeah yeah...part).

I would die and go to heaven if she sat on a stool, with Monte and the band and sang a beautiful, album version of Love Spent, with powerful vocals and emotion. Think Mother and Father from ReInvention. She would blow the roof off the arena, especially when she takes the song to the heavens for the final chorus with the pounding beats.

To me, Love Spent is one of her finest moments and 30 years into her career too. Not many artists can say that.

I'd put my money on Girl Gone Wild, but I would love to see her give I'm Addicted another chance cuz I'm not crazy about the MDNA Tour performance.

tumblr_n6an4nNUBB1tayytuo1_r1_500.gif

• 1 month later...

I have a feeling she'll only include a bit of Girl Gone Wild mixed in with another song, and probably Beautiful Killer because that was a true gem that was lost in the shuffle.

Judging from past tours, we won't get more than a song and a half.

• 3 weeks later...

i am waiting for another middle eastern theme like in CT but this time am waiting for an islamic things. As far as i remember, she spent her 2013 reading Koran... :/

and since we know there's gonna be a song called "messiah" she may even use some Shia themes too...

to have and not to hold may be performed... :)

OMG YES! I literally just thought about how great an "Arabesque" section could work with some of her songs!

I mean, I really don't want to hear LAP on tour again but imagine it reworked to sound somehow middle eastern with snippets of Isaac and Messiah maybe following it. :dramatic:

Edited by JimmyJimmy

I mean, I really don't want to hear LAP on tour again but imagine it reworked to sound somehow middle eastern with snippets of Isaac and Messiah maybe following it. :dramatic:

I really hope she skips Vogue & LAP for the next tour, but your idea for LAP sounds cool. :yes:

• 1 month later...

I guess the most we can expect is samples like a lot of Hard Candy on the MDNA Tour and she practically never rediscovers a non-performed album track after its respective tour, but what about Some Girls & Superstar? I always found it weird they were ignored on the MDNA Tour, the former was rehearsed but the latter would have been an obvious guitar performance for her and also would have been one of the easiest vocal performances as well (without having to rely on backing tapes like Turn Up The Radio). Would be interesting if she did either of them on the next tour. I also blame Celebration & Revolver for taking space from MDNA album tracks.

Probably:

1. Love Spent

2. I'm Addiced

3. Turn Up The Radio

Probably not (and hope so):

1. Give Me All Your Luvin'

2. Candy Shop (not from MDNA but still :doodlemanson:)

3. Gang Bang

4. Best Friend

5. Hung Up (MDNA version was the worst thing)

6. Girl Gone Wild

Human Nature and Vogue get never tired. I really enjoy them everytime.

Music ans Like a Prayer should take a rest, its getting tired and it will lose their awesomess.

I really hope Turn Up The Radio gets the full electronic rendition it deserves. I think the guitar really downsized it, it's full of live dance potential. Also waiting for an I'm Addicted comeback

• 2 weeks later...