Forbes and their fakery

PaulaAbdul

http://www.forbes.com/sites/zackomalleygreenburg/2013/09/18/madonnas-net-worth-500-million-in-2013/

How can the propaganda tabloid that is Forbes possibly think Madonna's net worth is only $500 Million in 2013. I mean…are they insane?! Madonna's own brother, who at the time was feuding with her, confirmed to Howard Stern that it was at least $700 Million and that was in 2008! It's outrageous. She has so many businesses, investments, royalty earnings, tour earnings and let's not forget that she's infamously cheap. She just recently sold her LA mansion too. It's bullshit. Fuck you, Forbes. You're trash and anti-Madonna.

Paula, Forbes have been that way for a long while. Even last year when they announced her as the highest grossing artist, the article was full of put-downs as well. Plus leaving her off the most powerful entertainer's list so often while listing and praising people with half of her influence, popularity and fame. It would not matter one iota except that for some reason the Forbes list always gets picked up, reported and quoted on tv shows etc. I remember one year, a show even used the Forbes list to try and demonstrate that other female stars were more famous than Madonna. That is why it annoys me, otherwise I would just think who cares what these idiots think.

That's why it annoys me too. Because the general public actually trust Forbes as a reliable source that report actual facts and numbers. It's appalling. All they do is slander Madonna because for some reason they have some grudge against her. I don't get it. She's the richest woman in show business! They should be loving her!!

Soon, when the american economy crumble on dire situation, Forbes suddenly will flatter Madonna as an example of a role model of a successful rich american business woman (aka. the american dream). During hard times they will be clinging on anything to "prove" the health of the american economy. All the bias and grudge will suddenly disappear and Madonna will be there, once again, to save their faces.

Just you watch.

madonna-wink.gif

That's why it annoys me too. Because the general public actually trust Forbes as a reliable source that report actual facts and numbers. It's appalling. All they do is slander Madonna because for some reason they have some grudge against her. I don't get it. She's the richest woman in show business! They should be loving her!!

She's a liberal and a woman. That whole mag is run by conservative hacks.

Also, they don't know shit. I am sure she's worth over $1 billion by now. Property, royalties, art, ad sponsorship, clothing lines, tours...plus she invests her profits. They can't know for sure what she's made if it's diversified. Plus, Madonna has made a ton of money outside the U.S. that isn't even reported here.

I am all for giving M the credit she deserves and I cant stand Forbes and fox news for pouncing on her at every chance...but I have to wonder why this is something to worry about. the world is changing and perception of the uber rich is negative. Madonna is not only part of the uber rich, but she's, as you mentioned, notoriously cheap. the one thing I am most disappointed in about Madonna is her cheapness. Although, I give her the benefit of the doubt, especially after her recent Detroit intervention, but I do not think boasting her richness in the world ...billionaire status etc...is a good path to take.

I am all for giving M the credit she deserves and I cant stand Forbes and fox news for pouncing on her at every chance...but I have to wonder why this is something to worry about. the world is changing and perception of the uber rich is negative. Madonna is not only part of the uber rich, but she's, as you mentioned, notoriously cheap. the one thing I am most disappointed in about Madonna is her cheapness. Although, I give her the benefit of the doubt, especially after her recent Detroit intervention, but I do not think boasting her richness in the world ...billionaire status etc...is a good path to take.

Oh God.

Who really cares? Whether she's on Forbes's list or not, it doesn't make a difference to her bank account and honestly I'd think Madonna would prefer not to be on these lists anyway.

Do we really care how much they say Madonna has? I am sure she does not. $500 million or more, she has a shitload of money we can only dream of.

There are better and bigger things to get exercise over, other than how much money Madonna does or does not have.

We have another album cycle coming. Next year she will be number 1 again and probably the year after as well. Relax.

if she tours February to December 2015 she'll appear for two year... June 2014 to May 2015 and June 2015 to May 2016...

i actually really hope some investigator could accidentally leak her finances and show forbes and other detractors just how shitty they are at estimating her worth lol. it's bad of me to think that way but she really needs to show them what she's worth, literally.

speaking which, since there are threads to calculate madonna's album sales and all, why isn't there a thread for us to estimate her worth? like putting all the information and estimations from everyone together and put out a more logical deduction of her net worth.

Lies eventually fall apart, always. Eventually Forbes will be found out as a fraud. It's not as if Madonna's wealth is the only thing they lie about. And yeah, putting it in perspective, it doesn't matter shit what a pop star earns. I mean, wasn't Ashley Tisdale on the most recent Forbes list? Enough said.

They really have no shame when it comes to Madonna, they're completely biased. They don't deserve any attention from Madonna, she got better things to do.

I don't really care if she is on these lists or not - and we all know she is filthy rich, but what bugs me is the fact that Forbes has to put her down every chance they get.