New album update: Madonna posts lyrics from new song, "Messiah"

1 week ban. Effective immediately.

Done. The forum freaks have been reaching new lows lately. WTF is going on here?! Some of you badly need fresh air and pills!

A record with MJ would just confirm her, at times, poor choices and tacky taste. He was corny alive, why relive him dead. She always has to create awful spots when delivering new material.

tumblr_m80t77cPib1r3a2gko1_500.gif

A record with MJ would just confirm her, at times, poor choices and tacky taste. He was corny alive, why relive him dead. She always has to create awful spots when delivering new material.

I may be a little slow because I haven't had my coffee but HUH?? Create awful spots??

1 week ban. Effective immediately.

Take a step back for a minute.

I quite agree with the "essence" of this!

Madonna and Jackson were never close friends, she even said it herself in her VMA tribute after his death!

They very very briefly "spoke" and met up in 1991 in the aftermath of there apprences at the Oscars.

I highly doubt they'll be ANYTHING jackson related on her new album....and the choice of pics and tags such as "hanging with my boo" is a little misleading.....

Madonna can do what she wants on her account, and at some stage of her long career she has "stood next" too just about every Hollywood/music star going....however, the Jackson pics are becoming very frequent, and it does look like they were far closer than they ever were.

That's NOT me having a go, just saying it as I see it.

I personally LOVE any vintage pics madonna puts up of herself.....because there's much to celebrate 😎

has this already been posted?

66HQras.png

0:22

I doubt it but he has got a lucky touch. He won a princes trust award did well on deal or deal. lol.

It seems like whenever things aren't going well for Gaga that she trashes Madonna or Madonna fans in some way.

It's almost an unhealthy obsession.

I just hope Madonna completely ignores her or questions regarding what she said about her during the ARTFLOP promo, when she's giving interviews for the new record.

To me Madonna doesn't even need to address that travesty

Edited by Arnian

Hysteria aside Suedehead, you might be awful to fuck and worse to date.

Oh and you can fuck off TOO! You were PREVIOUSLY banned awhile ago weren't you? You're still a fucking moron! *FLUSH*

21cfr4k.jpg

Hmmm. This Giver soundtrack thing sounds like it could actually be feasible. And if she releases a new single this summer from the movie and follows with a new album in the fall, it will be the first time she's done that in over 10 years.

Hmmm. This Giver soundtrack thing sounds like it could actually be feasible. And if she releases a new single this summer from the movie and follows with a new album in the fall, it will be the first time she's done that in over 10 years.

looks interesting whether or not M is involved with a song, thanks for posting

Hysteria aside Suedehead, you might be awful to fuck and worse to date.

:dead: :dead: :dead: OMG so unintentionally funny. I can't breathe.

That trailer is a bit underwhelming.

Anyway, where is this rumour coming from and how is it gaining momentum? Just because Weinstein hasn't badmouthed her in the aftermath of W.E.? That's certainly a bit of a stretch.

Omg I love this thread so much :lmao: I need to bookmark it, every time I go online here without checking it it feels like I'm missing out on another ridiculous post :lol:

Oh and by the way, I hope you guys realized that my 'analysis' of her Instagram pic was nothing but sarcasm :lol: I can't see how that's not obvious though, especially with the DrownedMadonna mention...