New album update: Madonna posts lyrics from new song, "Messiah"

You could state that the cover is fan made 100 times and still someone would rush on here and post about it asking if it's real or not.

It's obvious that it's fake/fan made to any decent fan because we've already seen that same picture from the Harper's shoot imao

Ffs if you read the some stuff on mad eyes it tells you that some photos that were used in photo sessions will be used as art work to up and coming records and promoting!. This is the real thing get a grip and swallow it will you. A sorry would be good when this drops to. Thanks

After hearing Madonna's Messiah at an exclusive listening party, I can honestly say I much prefer Mozarella Cheeses version.

Ffs if you read the some stuff on mad eyes it tells you that some photos that were used in photo sessions will be used as art work to up and coming records and promoting!. This is the real thing get a grip and swallow it will you. A sorry would be good when this drops to. Thanks

ok

tumblr_inline_mpgvxst1xT1qz4rgp.gif

Why are all the newbies so dumb?

I don't think all of them are like that. But they are easier to notice for their attitude and negativity...

Are you really that thick? I hope not for your sake.

It was a repost, check her Hashtags #repost It's a fan made pic!

^most of them come from the Tribe, hence the attitude and negative views on everything M did post Confessions

I stopped going into that miserable forum years ago. Just full of negative shite! Please I hope this place doesn't turn like that.

Guest Rachelle of London

I stopped going into that miserable forum years ago. Just full of negative shite! Please I hope this place doesn't turn like that.

I was banned for being annoying and always defending Madonna :lmao:

tumblr_mistfbx0Ve1rle5fwo1_r1_500.gif

:sheena:

After hearing Madonna's Messiah at an exclusive listening party, I can honestly say I much prefer Mozarella Cheeses version.

I was at the same party and you were sucking cocks for drinks. You were swallowing a gallon of cum just when Messiah started and most jizz went to you ears. So your opinion isn't valid.

I was mermerized by Messiah, especially when she started to rap.

Hi everyone! I'm new. I can't wait for the new album. I saw the Messiah cover this morning on google+ and love it! As a newbie... When and how can I introduce myself here? Is there a limit before I can post my own introduction?

Hi everyone! I'm new. I can't wait for the new album. I saw the Messiah cover this morning on google+ and love it! As a newbie... When and how can I introduce myself here? Is there a limit before I can post my own introduction?

IT IS A FAN MADE COVER.

No, Hector and Suedehead always fix them up. :laugh: It is fun watching them flounder around until Hector's mighty flush.

Welcome! :gent: