2014 Grammy's Rehearsal Video

Platinum Gold

While I loved Madonna being in this performance and the emotional impact it created, have to admit that she looked fragile and ill at ease. I think she may have been in physical pain and I don't really like Open you heart slowed down like that. Still glad she did it and loved seeing her. She really created a huge buzz as she always does at award shows.

I think part of the problem is that she had probably gotten fillers way too soon before this - she's having trouble opening her eyes and moving her face. It takes a few days for them to settle down and look natural and normal. That's why she can look a little a little off at one appearance and fantastic at one a week later - the fillers are just at the right stage.

Guest Rachelle of London

Surely anything that prevents you from opening your eyes just isn't good for you :lmao:

Personally i think she gets nervous when she hasn't performed in front of an audience in a whe. Excluding her own shows obviously

It was the first performance of hers on a show that I didn't like at all, where I thought she sounded and looked frail and like a nostalgia act. It was fucking painful. Just...no. I don't want to see her like that ever again.

you can see she was still recovering from the injury she had at that time, she looks tired and a bit in pain. the red carpet look was killer though, i loved it

you can see she was still recovering from the injury she had at that time, she looks tired and a bit in pain. the red carpet look was killer though, i loved it

She looked great on the carpet, and I love how she incorporated her cane into the outfit