Remember When Madonna Did the Kids Choice Awards?

Skin

Guest bluejean

does anybody know if her and rosie are still close? I know rosie went to the mdna tour

I guess what we want to know is if Madonna still flicks her bean on the odd occasion

I really don't like this look, at all.

But Ray of Light was everywhere, including on many kids discmans and walkmans

does anybody know if her and rosie are still close? I know rosie went to the mdna tour

From the way Rosie makes it sound, yes, they are still close...even if they don't always see each other. And Rosie still always comes to M's defense. And she goes to every tour.

Same with Debi Mazar...her and husband made a kosher Thanksgiving for Madonna a few years back.

i actually like Madonna's hair like that. better than the mess at the golden globes that year. I don't think Madonna and Rosie were that close. Friends but not close like Ingrid. Where is Ingrid these days? I haven't seen them together in ages

Love the crimped hair, it's definately not a weave. She looked great!!!

I recall seeing a few pics of her with Cleopatra whom she had just signed to Maverick. One hit wonders if ever there was one.

Loved her Golden Globes look, if you can come across a decent HD pic of her at the event up close you can really appreciate the effort that must have gone into making her hair look like that.

I don't think Madonna and Rosie were that close. Friends but not close like Ingrid.

I don't know why people keep thinking like that. Rosie has said not only do they email all the time, they have spent holidays together, vacations together, even stayed at each others homes for a while. That was stated back when M would show up on Rosie's talk show. Even in current tweets, Ro is always supportive of everything M does, always comes to her defense, etc... When Rosie was being targeted at The View, she said she was communicating with Madonna, and said M would show up if she needed her, but Rosie told her she could handle it. Just because they're not always seen together, doesn't mean they're necessarily not close. M isn't always seen with Debi Mazar either, but they are still close too, as stated by Debi.

Madonna seems pretty private with her friendships, certainly after the "Gwenny" era. Who knows who she exactly hangs with or chats with on a regular basis.

What does Rosie have to do with the KCA or Nickelodeon?

uhh, nothing really... I was responding to the fact that she was mentioned earlier by a couple of posters who thought they weren't friends anymore, or ever really were that close. That's what I was responding to.

plus, there was the joke in the OP that was she put up to do this show because of Rosie (why, I have no clue....)