Madonna & Cosmetic Surgery

PaulaAbdul

Well she got away with it until the Hard Candy era started kicking in and then the cat was out of the bag. :lol:

No doubt she was doing stuff from time between the AL era and Confessions era, but it looked SO damn natural that the general public could never tell.

Cut to this, and the jig was up.

madonna-blonde-curly-hairstyle.jpg

I see she had the Alisson Goldfrapp mum's procedure done.

:lmao:

madge%20bruise%202%20jan08.jpg

Was this ever explained?

Probably a blepharoplasty aka eyelid surgery. That's another extremely common plastic surgery as people age because the skin there is so delicate and sensitive that it usually shows aging first. It's a big part of why M's eyes still look so fresh and beautiful today.

She's had:

Leg extensions

A forehead replacement

A clavicle implant

Liposuction on the armpits

Nostril reduction

Fifteen boob jobs since 2001

Ear shaping

A mini facelift

A maxi facelift

A steel skeleton implant

A gorilla heart implant

Foot binding

A sex change

A sex change reversal

18 blepharoplastys

Beard removal

Hair implants

A new chin

Fillers on her ass

and finally a bikini wax.

She hasn't had anything done to her body. Fact.

This is my to do list.

Don't forget starvation diet...

I think she simply needs a good friend to tell her: "You can't go out today because your face is like a balloon and people will comment how ugly and old you are". She goes from being a deformed woman with cheeks as big as Chip and Dale and then 2 weeks later some pic is posted here where she leaves the gym and looks better. NOPE!

She should be more cautious or try to get the proceedings of when to have the fillers and how long you have to wait until you look fantastic.

Guest Rachelle of London

why is there nothing on her other side of her face in the second pic then?

I don't understand the question.

cough.jpg

cough2.jpg

No further proof is needed that Madonna is a/ surrounded by yes-men , b/ completely unaware of her problem.

I think she had an allergic reaction to the fillers that day. :madgemanson:

I don't understand the question.

she only has bruises on her left eye and cheek but nothing on the right. unless doing surgery separately one side of the face at the time was the thing then. it makes no sense. why only do half of her face?

Guest Rachelle of London

she only has bruises on her left eye and cheek but nothing on the right. unless doing surgery separately one side of the face at the time was the thing then. it makes no sense. why only do half of her face?

Nope she clearly has two black eyes, the bruise on her cheek is more visible than the other but that could be down to healing quicker or the flash of the light. But there are clearly two black eyes in both pictures.

Guest eroticerotic

slightly off topic i have to say she looks really thin lately. in an unhealthy way. im a bit worried actually. (and i know the usual people are gonna mock this post for saying im a bit worried, but i honestly don't give a fuck, so there)

(im referring to her disclosure look & this pic specifically: tumblr_n6wqrlJEqh1s57gr2o1_500.png)

Me too...

However I think she altered it. There are more pics fro m that night and she doesn't look like that

I really don't like it when these threads descend into some kind of obsessive micro-dissection of her appearance and become some kind of mass hysteria and super-analysis of her face when in reality most of the time it's something like a bad angle or harsh lighting. Ugh whatever.

It's her face & her body. She can do whatever the fuck she wants to do as far as I'm concerned.

And yes I think she still looks great (most of the time). Yes, the cheeks looked a bit ridiculous in 2008 but she has consistently looked better since then.

In 2008 the cheeks were quite prominent and they really did look like over the top implants but they soon calmed down. However the cheeks were at their absolute worst during the Graham Norton interview, talk about chipmunk. Then there's the appearances like Chime for Change where for some bizarre reason the entire part of her lower face was puffy as hell. I just can't explain how only days before she looked fucking phenomenal at the Billboard Awards where she looked 35, tops.

Oh I can, she is drinking regular cola, instead of coke zero, silly woman.

Coke Zero is for blokes! :lol: A little coke would hardly do her any harm :demonic: Cool I say, nice to see her "pig out" for a change. Remember when she would only hold the Pepsi can in the commercial. :rotfl:

Anyway, the day i saw this i was in a total shock, and in a good way, i don't know what she did that day, but whatever it is it was perfect, no kidding, i could have sworn it was from 1998, there is this something i can't describe that was back.

2014%20Madonna%20leaving%20Jewish%20Puri2014%20Madonna%20leaving%20Jewish%20Puri

yeah I know. she looks gorgeous :) and M loves real coca cola from time to time I guess. there have been a few pictures of her with a coke. funny how the "other" pop girl is the one drinking the extremely unhealthy aspartame sweetened coke zero :p

Anyway, the day i saw this i was in a total shock, and in a good way, i don't know what she did that day, but whatever it is it was perfect, no kidding, i could have sworn it was from 1998, there is this something i can't describe that was back.

2014%20Madonna%20leaving%20Jewish%20Puri2014%20Madonna%20leaving%20Jewish%20Puri

It's purely down to the hair.